Reviews for Winter and Ice
And Padfoot’s Little comment about James’s solution to feeling left out
Guest chapter 26 . 10/13/2017
Perfect! Absolutely perfect
Guest chapter 24 . 10/13/2017
lol the description of the house was great ️
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2017
It’s so nice to see James and Lucius getting along for Harry’s sake
X also, I haven’t mentioned this yet but I absolutely love the fact that Harry is blind in this fic. I can relate mostly because I’m visually impaired and lost quite a bit of my sight when I was 2
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2017
Dubledore... the ridiculous idiot who never listens to anyone/
I honestly prefer his character being portrayed like this
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2017
It’s really cute how hard James is trying for Harry. And I really love Lily’s character
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
I really enjoyed this chapter. I think I'm going to enjoy reading the rest of this fic. It was really amusing. Harry was dressed like an assassin rather than second in command of the Order. Let me get this right, is Harry blind?
SilentBeta chapter 47 . 9/27/2017
This story is high on my faves list.

Just popped by for a quick re-read!

SBeta
Yuzuru Lazur chapter 31 . 8/6/2017
l kì mk um mmu
TheDorkQueen chapter 14 . 12/17/2016
WHAT THE **CENSORED***, RON?! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF ***CENSORED***! HE WENT THROUGH ALL THAT TORTURE AND PAIN FOR YOU, AND YOU JUST STABBED HIM IN THE BACK LIKE THAT?! WHY YOU ***CENSORED***!
Im Just Trash chapter 18 . 10/31/2016
I now remember why I stopped reading this story. It's kinda boring really. It's really hard for me to get through these chapters with Draco, Lucius, Severus, and Harry. I just need Dray, Har, and Luc to get together already ugh
dnjs7365 chapter 47 . 10/16/2016
I just recently found this fanfic, and I absolutely love it!
1414artemis14 chapter 47 . 10/9/2016
Awesome fanfic.
Loved the plot...even tho u made me want to pull my hair out every time u made a twist in the chapter...
1414artemis14 chapter 45 . 10/9/2016
It must be true looooove
It must be true looooooove
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 10/7/2016
I'm sorry but why the hell did Harry need to beg for them to take him to get NEEDED supplies when Dumbledore already dictated they needed to do so as part of their duties and that he wanted them to? All he had to do was inform them. Plus he's blind. Duty to help him is automatically expected. That...display of shameless begging was unnecessary. Made me annoyed at Lily. But I'm curious about Sev's crush.
1,389 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »