Reviews for Winter and Ice
I'd like this story better if Harry was less of a jerk. Over and over and over again.
Little Charlie is adorable.
There is really no need to repeat "the black haired man" or "the black haired boy" hundreds of times. "Harry" is sufficient.
Annie chapter 12 . 2/2
As a person who rarely gets correspondence, I'm shocked and dismayed by the idea of anyone destroying unread letters, especially if they don't even know who they are from. It's funny that this scene got such a strong gut reaction.
Annie chapter 8 . 2/1
LOL
Nobody counseled or interrogated Lucius for killing the guy in the pub. Actually, no adult ever spoke of the battle at all.
Annie chapter 5 . 2/1
And Padfoot’s Little comment about James’s solution to feeling left out
Guest chapter 26 . 10/13/2017
Perfect! Absolutely perfect
Guest chapter 24 . 10/13/2017
lol the description of the house was great ️
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2017
It’s so nice to see James and Lucius getting along for Harry’s sake
X also, I haven’t mentioned this yet but I absolutely love the fact that Harry is blind in this fic. I can relate mostly because I’m visually impaired and lost quite a bit of my sight when I was 2
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2017
Dubledore... the ridiculous idiot who never listens to anyone/
I honestly prefer his character being portrayed like this
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2017
It’s really cute how hard James is trying for Harry. And I really love Lily’s character
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
I really enjoyed this chapter. I think I'm going to enjoy reading the rest of this fic. It was really amusing. Harry was dressed like an assassin rather than second in command of the Order. Let me get this right, is Harry blind?
SilentBeta chapter 47 . 9/27/2017
This story is high on my faves list.

Just popped by for a quick re-read!

SBeta