Reviews for Winter and Ice
Bootsrcool chapter 7 . 2/16
Hey! Hows it going? Really like your story by the way. Can you please, possibly, awesomly write a...prequil? Of when Harry told Snape about the abuse? Doesnt have to be 200 freakin k words, but just a 'how Harry and Snape became friends' kinda deal? It cool if you cant, but cooler if you could. Great job on the storie though!

Luv, Boots
I love it! It's exactly what I'm looking for! Just one thing bothered me some; Harry is a second in command on the Order of The Phoenix, right? So why is he just telling everything the "enemy" as he saw them, wants to know? And continues to do so even after learning he is, in fact, in the past and the information could and would affect the curse of the war? I mean, he's basically telling "future Death Eaters" that he defeated their Lord, how and when he did it and what has happened in the world. Just... Doesn't seem like the smartest thing to do. Bad things happen to those who meddle with time. But otherwise, I really do love it!
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
I realise my previous review was a bit incomplete and could be easily misunderstood...
what I ment was that I feel so bad for harry never getting to know his parents...these interactions are really heart touching...and I really am crying...
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
your story is making me cry! :/
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
"whistling happily" lol
Lavonya chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Did I tell you that this is really good? Because it REALLY is!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
*Gasp* I /LOVE/ THIS!
krucksue chapter 47 . 12/2/2014
Awesome story!
Kilataia chapter 47 . 10/27/2014
Really great story!
ob1292 chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
I believe that i understand why harry refuses to interfere with the timeline, however if it were me I would do everything in my power to expose and eds Voldy then and there. Good Job
dkrosich chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Now this is good story, and it got me good laugh, thank you.
kat1316 chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
now that i think of it would Regulus Black be in hogwarts by now? since he died during the first war will we be seeing him?
lunaatje123 chapter 47 . 9/4/2014
I ended up binge reading another one of your stories right after I finished 'unintentionally yours'. (still have time now since term only just started and there is not really any homework to be done for my study at this point :D)
I again really liked your character versions and their interactions. I also really liked how you managed to give them all weaknesses and flaws that made them come alive even more. The dynamics between Lucius, Draco and Harry were also very interesting.
I felt the last few chapters were a tad drawn out and didn't add as much as they could have. Though, on the other side, I really loved the epilogue.
Thank you for another great story!
tat5934 chapter 35 . 5/3/2014
Lucius had a wnderfull idea
Harry was so happy to see again for one day!
I'm worry about Nightmare, we haven't see her in a while... I hope she's fine
tat5934 chapter 33 . 5/3/2014
It has to be my favourite chapter! They're so cute together :-D
1,353 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »