Reviews for Winter and Ice
Im Just Trash chapter 18 . 10/31
I now remember why I stopped reading this story. It's kinda boring really. It's really hard for me to get through these chapters with Draco, Lucius, Severus, and Harry. I just need Dray, Har, and Luc to get together already ugh
dnjs7365 chapter 47 . 10/16
I just recently found this fanfic, and I absolutely love it!
1414artemis14 chapter 47 . 10/9
Awesome fanfic.
Loved the plot...even tho u made me want to pull my hair out every time u made a twist in the chapter...
1414artemis14 chapter 45 . 10/9
It must be true looooove
It must be true looooooove
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 10/7
I'm sorry but why the hell did Harry need to beg for them to take him to get NEEDED supplies when Dumbledore already dictated they needed to do so as part of their duties and that he wanted them to? All he had to do was inform them. Plus he's blind. Duty to help him is automatically expected. That...display of shameless begging was unnecessary. Made me annoyed at Lily. But I'm curious about Sev's crush.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 10/7
OK. He revealed a lot of shit. Consequences? Also his mouth isn't covered so they should see his frowning and scowling easily. And how is he blind? And for how long?
Daisy chapter 47 . 8/30
I know u probably aren't expecting any reviews now. But this is my first time reviewing a story since i started reading fanfiction 7 years ago. I have read your story for like 5 times so far. And u are one of my favorite authors details of the story and your captivating style made me want to read it alot. I hope you see my review and i hope you have already wrote and published book of your own . Cz i cant wait to read any if you have.
Alex chapter 23 . 5/6
Really enjoying the story, eagerly anticipating some more action, that present was wonderful... I love seeing Harry recover and fight to be himself after hardships, but I also like the troubles because they make him human.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 47 . 1/29
Loved this story..

Keep writing as life allows
Eagle-Eyes chapter 16 . 1/27
Good question... Who?
SinfulLies chapter 14 . 11/11/2015
Ron is such a dick.
SinfulLies chapter 13 . 11/10/2015
DRACO! OLDER SEV! YAAYY! Lol.
SinfulLies chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
I guess the blind thing really works for Harry, but when is Draco coming in?
SinfulLies chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Is Harry going to be blind for the rest of the story? That would kinda be a bummer.
atlantis51 chapter 47 . 9/15/2015
Now, all Harry needs is children! Great story! Carry on, keep writing, never stop! A sequel would fit ticket!
1,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »