Reviews for Eulogy
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Awww! Mataaauuuu! Poor guy... and Nokama! No! Oh, too sad... too beautiful! Too painful, too wonderful. The regrets... they are never good things, are they? But somehow, even when it's too late, if love still remains, it's all right. And I surely hope that goes for dear Matau.

The ending... the almost... wow! I love this! Great job!
Rahinuva123 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Don't fucking cry, Don't fucking cry, Don't-

BAAAAAAWWWWWW!
LokaCola chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I... I don't really know what to say. It was so sad. Although I'm one of this VakamaNokama freaks, this was just... loveable. You almost made me cry, and that's not bad. God job!
Inferna Firesword chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
. . . you say that Absense kicked the crud out of your M/N stories. In this case, I say you don't give yourself enough credit.

I really loved this, even though it made me all weepy-eyed - which is a good thing! You really got into it, and I absolutely got my heart broken with the total sadness of it. Seriously, I wish I could write like this. *favorites*

-Inferna
WereWolfPrincess1215 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
NO! Don't go toward the light, Nokama! Don'tr go toward the LIGHT! -starts crying- No! Don't leave! Stay! STAYY! NO!

That was...-sniff- really sad...i read it first to myself -sniff- and then to my friend -sniff- then we were both depressed...He even DREAMED about it...Except he was Matau instead, and after he watched his funeral, Barney (the fat purple and yellow dinosaur) appeared and wanted to take him to hell, but then he was on Barney (the tv show), and punched Barney's head off (revealing the man underneath) adn he started swearing, causing all the little kids to start swearing. Then Lhikan comes to take him to heaven because of his good deed to humanity. O.o
Ninjagirl27 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I'd review... but I just can't. :(
Spinderfly chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
*sniffles*

*Sniffle sniff*

G-great fanfic...

T_T

*runs off somewhere to bawl*
TheTwilightMoon chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Oh my god, that was so sad and adorable! I have tears in my eyes! You should continue that, and like, make her come back to life or something. I have so many ideas of how that could continue! :P Keep it up!

Twilight
Gorillaz720 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Great story! Could you write more Bionicle stuff!

Gorillaz720!

Ova and Owt!
Tera Hunter chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Perfect.
Saya Moonshadow chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Awh..that was so sad! :(

Even though I'm a rabid VakamaNokama fangirl who hates MatauNokama, this was still a very pleasant read! The ending was my favorite part for sure.

Good job!