Reviews for A New Life Elsewhere
AmyLeeAddict16 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I remember reading this story a few years ago and wanting to know what happens next...please continue this story if you feel like it :)
Bonnia chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
awesome! please, continue!
BoredGirl17 chapter 25 . 6/20/2009
Hm... I think I have read "A New Life Elsewhere" once the beginning was familiar (I read a lot there is like more than 5 stories that I keep track of that are not on my list and when a story grabs my attention I read it, like this one, until it's boring).

For a high school person (I did AP English my last year and you said your grade) you have a very active life. Anyways you should update "A New Life Elsewhere" I would like to see how you end this I never stop reading all night, except for breaks.

Update soon.n.n

P.S. I finished typing this 2:17 am, the price for a Grande coffee at the airport, I'm OK just sleepy.
Fire Inu Princess chapter 25 . 4/29/2009
she's going to jump? oh dear god! please keep going! I wanna know what happens next!
young kagome chapter 25 . 4/29/2009
Lol dat was cute! Kiyuki's lil sis talkn sum sense into her older sis. I liked it, plz update soon!
piana chapter 25 . 4/29/2009
Oh goodness Kimmy, that was alot going on. So I take it you're feeling much better now? I hope your dad is feeling better too, I'm glad he took that stress test too! Yes you do indeed have alot to deal with in the upcoming weeks, best wishes with your dance competition and happy belated birthday! lol I'd like to know how they all turn out(competition and exams). What is Animazement Memorial Day?

Thanks for updating the story, I'm still reading it! lol I hope Sango will be able to get her hands on Tika. Poor Ami I'm sure it all is really hard for her, Kiyuki didn't think about how everything probably felt to Ami; her not even knowing Inuyasha and finally having the chance to. Thank goodness Kagome didn't break either, she needs to be stronger. Can't wait to read the next one, hopefully Ami will either land well on her feet or Inuyasha will catch her.
maire 53 chapter 25 . 4/29/2009
this is really good i cant wait for the next chapter
piana chapter 24 . 1/5/2009
OMG! This is so great I absolutely love it! I got to chapter 24 in like one hour LOL! I can not wait to read what happens next! I hope Sango will beat Tika's butt for what she did to her son! WOW! I hope they can work this out as well as getting through to Kiyuki, poor child she's so hurt and angry! I look forward to your update this is an awesome story!
Fire Inu Princess chapter 24 . 12/25/2008
omg please keep going! I wanna know what happens next! it's s so freaking awsome!
MARIELA chapter 24 . 12/17/2008
how come u stopped writing the story? it was so good! u should have kept going on with the story! it is so intersting, i want 2 read more from it. plz keep writing your stories they are so good.
Kagome1314 chapter 24 . 12/13/2008
lol inuyasha an stupied. and i hope that bitch loses her babay. but what happen to his neck? but i can't wait until u wrote more.
young kagome chapter 24 . 12/11/2008
Alrighty then. I would still tell what Tika did! Id tell Sango and let her beat Tikaz ass lol! Plz update soon!
darkangel0212 chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
keep up the good job on your story
Giss chapter 24 . 12/11/2008
Yay another update!:D
young kagome chapter 23 . 12/9/2008
Yay you updated! And it was a good cliffy! I wonder how Kagome's gonna take it! Plz update soon! And dont take 9 months 2 do so this time _ !