Reviews for The Craft 2: The Next Generation
HA HA HA HA FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYY
brittanydunaj1 chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Wow,interesting turn of events. I like it though. :)
FullmetalStorm chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Awesomes!

Keep up the good work.
Jackiie Hallows chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Love the story so far. PLEASE CONTINUE!
artist1on1 chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
okay its my first day here on this site I'm artist1on1 i just love your story starts off pretty good please don't tell that is the end cause i want to here more oh and I'm gonna be putting one of my stories up and would not mind if you took a look at my story... oh and i might be able to get more people to look at your story so you can get more reviews i think that they would like to see well read this .
burrito-meat chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
will u write another part or other story i want to know if there moms find out n wat they do
burrito-meat chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
i loved that movie n i wished someone wrote or did a movie likes this story
Bryrony chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
cute, i dont mind this story, please up date!
Bryrony chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
this is going god so far!
meanxqueenxtinkerbell chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Very intersting I enjoyed it
wordslikethunder chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
please please please update this is so good. this is so fing gotta update!

-the beautiful bookorm
wordslikethunder chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
awesome awesome awesome awesome aswesome!1 please update update
149493934 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Hey, Blayke :) I know you already gave me this to read, but I just wanted to leave a review for you! I thought it was very good...and interesting. I've been checking out some of the other Craft stories online and haven't seen one quite like yours yet. Trust me, that's a very good sign ;)

Hey, and...don't you wish Fanfiction had a thing where it recorded how many page views were on your story? I think that it would help us see how popular our stories are, because about a MILLION QUADZILLION read stories, like them, but never leave a review.

Ahh, well. Reply soon, my dear cousin! :)

Bre
Lavenderagate chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Interesting. I can't wait to see where it goes.