Reviews for Eragon's a Whore
cristophermendoza5 chapter 1 . 4/11
I liked it
problemhunter chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Welcome to the club, dear, where perverts come to discuss things.

These are so good! Another Murtagh/Eragon please?
Mary-Sue chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
"I'm dying... gimme a blow job..." Ridiculous and immature, so why can't I stop laughing? And god, Oromis was just... "I'm a pervert." Blatancy, it's a gift. Curse you for making me more of the same. Weird though, I'm normally a Murtagh fan, but that one paled in comparison to these two.
FunnyGuy117 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
HaHa that was pretty fucking funny.
when is chapter2 chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
were is it
anon chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I've read the whole book, and the chapter with murtagh was good, but it's a shame you left out the act with Oromis, that would be amazing to read. Other than that it's so good I want to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
awesome
PinkyDude500 chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Looks good keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
dear god is this what people do in their spare time. this is worse than twilight and i would rather get molested by a big hairy biker guy with every known and unknown disease than watch or read twilight and id rather read it than read this again.
fred chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
really? your last 2 were so short, if the first was anything to judge by.
Arya lover chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I like the first ch but not so much the others I think u should continue from the first ch cause u left me hang'n... :
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Amazing. Please continue this
bleh chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hahahahaha a bit sick but very funny and totally in character for Eragon (and Arya).
Ricky chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Can you please write more chapters, which are at least as long and detailed as the first chapter?
andrew chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
you are a sick person lol