Reviews for Comfort
icekrim91 chapter 8 . 8/8/2009
dang, that was intense...very intense indeed...i really enjoyed reading it...hope that it is not the end of it, hope that it continues...can't wait to read more from it soon, keep it coming
impeccableblahs chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
oh my god! that was so good. hot hot chapie. off to read more, lol
charl88 chapter 8 . 12/18/2007
aww poor coleie

please do the sequel lol :p
charl88 chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
haha

nice x
lizardmomma chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
well he screwed up...good job
nathansprincess chapter 8 . 12/2/2007
WHAT IS WRONG WITH COLE! he's such a pillock lol! aw no! Paige and Cole are meant to be! why cant they both just accept it! i cannot wait for the sequel! will you please message me when the sequel is up? im so sad it ended like this but it makes good awkwardness and angst for the sequel! PaigeColeLove. Thanks so much for this great story and no doubt ill be a loyal fan to the sequel if its half as good as this was. x
Silvermoon77 chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
No! Cole needs Paige! And I need to know what happens next. Have the next update up soon, pretty please? :-)
scme chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
sequel? yay! sad thisis over but excited about the next bit!

poor cole and paige! cant believe he still tried to kill them. is this fic meant to be behind the scenes of the series ratehr than an au? please write sequel soon!
missypaige06 chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
things arent looking great for the couple, cole was an asshole to paige but theyre perfect together. looking forward to the sequel and seeing if they work things out.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
*rips hair out* NO! *sniff* I SO want to read that sequel.

-Forever
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
I likey! A LOT likey! This is easily the best Paige/Cole fic ever! _ I can't wait to read more!

-Forever
lizardmomma chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
very good job
nathansprincess chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
Loved it! Aw so cute, she's wrapped around his little finger!. Update son x
missypaige06 chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
hey that was brilliant, i so wish i could wake up next to him each morning but its hard enough to get up as things as :D great update sas :)
Chaos and Creation chapter 6 . 11/26/2007
How are you going to have Cole deal with the Avatars? It would be good if he could join them since then he would be neutral and not have to worry about turning evil or reorganizing the underworld.

Also Cole's powers would definitely boost the collective for the Avatars.