Reviews for A Path Unsure
shiroyamakuon chapter 16 . 1/9
I've been reading this fic repeatedly for years (I forgot when did I started but I remember I read it when I'm still in school haha) and I am really hooked on this story. I even remember the title even though I was away from the site for years because of my country's law (which wouldn't allow me to open for a long while :")
It's 2019 now and I would like to know if I still able to hope to have this story updated until the end or not because this story is awesome :") I want you to know that there's still people waiting for the continuation of your awesome story XD Thanks!
Jeedwards chapter 18 . 5/21/2017
I made the mistake of not checking if this story was listed as complete and now I want to cry. It's so good but appears to be stuck on an indefinite cliffhanger :.-(. If you're out there dear Author, please tell me you have this story completed somewhere on some other site?
Chelsfanfiction chapter 18 . 2/3/2016
good story! hope you get a chance to finish it one of these days. maybe one final chapter to bring it to a close? Never too late, and Japan's been making movies too! Great movies even better story is found here.
Serenity863 chapter 18 . 3/30/2015
I've been keeping tabs on this story for a looooooong time. I first started reading it back when it was only 9 chapters. I tell you, its been a kind of slow torture reading this due to how long it takes the Author to put out chapters...the last being in 2012. I fear now that the Author has abandoned it, which is very disappointing because it is a great story about Saitou and Sano that I had hoped to read all the way to its end. If you're still out there SaitouLover, Please finish this and put me out of my misery!
ranchan-akari chapter 18 . 10/14/2014
*cackles in glee* Oh man, oh man, oh man! The last petty revenge was awesome! The simple glee that Sano slurped down that forbidden soba was classic! I love all the glimpses we're getting of Sano's past, and I'm adoring how protective of Sano his English friends are! I can't wait for another chapter! Please update again soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
please write a new chapter ... HURRY UP..
Guest chapter 18 . 11/17/2013
Pleae hurry and write a new chapter .. complete the story for us .. I've read it almost 10 times and still find it fascinating and lovely. .
Please write again and don't abandon the story ..
Miss Secret 89 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
plz plz write a new chapter
looooved ur stoooory
such a wonderful one
Guest chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
wonderful stooooooory
plz plz plz plz continue writing ..
waiting to the next chapter
love chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
this soooooooo lovely sttoooorry .. plz add another chapter .. i kept reading it for hours.. i enjooooyed it a lot.. would love to know how it ends... pllllllllease
Guest chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
Please, please, please update this! I am waiting so eagerly!
Rain in the Dark chapter 18 . 5/9/2013
I loved this fic so freaking much I dreaded the moment this last chapter would be over and there would be no more to read. Loved the pacing, loved the characterization, loved that those two weren't suddenly head over heels with each other for no reason at all, and loved your OCs. Adam seems well fleshed out even though he hasn't even appeared in the story yet.

It would have been nice to see Kenshin and co's side of the story as well as have more of them in general. It's kind of ironic how your Kenshin tries to protect Sano by leaving him behind and making decisions for him, yet trusts him to take care of himself when he goes missing for weeks. I got the impression that there is a huge wall of misunderstanding between the two of them, as well as not a small number of well-kept secrets, and it would have been nice to see the situation if not resolved, then at least addressed. But ah well, you can't have everything.

Thank you for sharing the story!
EmperialGem21 chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
That's it!? I need to read more D: I understand if real life get in the way, but update would ya?!
G0han-chan chapter 18 . 8/21/2012
Perfect story! characterization of excellent characters, made me love you even more Sano, and he could be the way you describe in manga/anime. Please update soon!
Bonnia chapter 18 . 5/30/2012
Yay, a new chapter after I don't know how long! As always, your characterization of Sano and Saitou is spot-on. Alliteration

Anyway, I can't help but feel a little sad while reflecting on how Sano sees the Kenshingumi in this fic, but nothing else would fit his personality. The Sano here is more... experienced and wearied, and wants to control his own life whereas Sano in canon is more carefree and trusting. Sano in canon also doesn't have a rapist after him. xD Saitou loves his soba, and Sano stealing it at the end is just perfect because we all know he would do that just to spite Saitou, even if he never found out. But he would, because it's Saitou.

Please. Keep. Writing!