Reviews for Altruism
Kanon58 chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
omg..this is hard..i could feel anise broken leg QwQ damn your good...!

wait..whuuuuuut no more chapie?! DX aww i was enjoying though owo now curious what would happen next .
Kanon58 chapter 2 . 3/8/2014

KYAAAH YOUR AWESOME LOVE THE BROKEN ARMS LOL ouch xD OwO blood...auch luke poor luke..
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
lol how funny guy first said "luke?" aww you really care about him huh? then finding tear jumping away rolf! finally a aniseluke fic!
ZalelTribal chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
DoNotExistAnymore chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
C'mon, update soon, ok? I really like your story so please, please update! You don't want to make a fangirl cry, right?
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Hi :D

I really love this story! It's so emotional and beautifully written! :hugs story: Please update soon! You've got me thinking Luke and Anise are dead! THEY CANNOT BE DEAD! PLEASE! TTxTT DON'T DO THIS TO M- I MEAN THEM! TTxTT Update soon! Please? D: *puppy pouts and whimpers*
Oni-deity chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
GAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? UPDATE! You said only ONE more chapter after this! WHAT HAPPENED TO IT? TTxTT AH! Nyo! Update soon! PLEASE!
Katana chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
Wow! This is an excellent fic. The plot is unique-I've been raiding the ToA fanfics and have yet to see one quite like this one.

Also, the descriptions are very vivid! To use that cliché, you painted an image with words. Between its visual and the touch-based descriptions, your story comes to life.

I hope you continue this. That was a terrible a good way, mind you. (I'm just eager to find out what happens next) Either that, or it was a rather grim ending, which isn't necessarily a bad thing either.
Nomnomvore chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
your just guna leave it liek that! thats pretty much making them die! Bo in the words of anise...who u killed!
Scarpaw chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Aww! This is really, really good! Keep updating please!
E.S. Simeon chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
I would just like to say that you did wonderful on the whole story pieces. I really liked the description of the conditions you made into the story, they were really effective and brought out realistic feeling into the story.

Honestly though, it's a shame that there is a dearth of fics with Luke and Anise, and I could say that this is one of the better ones around...

There are some minor little pickings that could use some work for mechanics of the story, but they really do not impede the story or its effects, so nothing too serious.

Ah, the ending of this third segment is double sided too, I can see that if you ever do plan to continue it, it would pick up from somewhere later with the scene. Or... from the text of other characters and the last daunting line of the segment brings out that it's a euphemism for how Luke and Anise met their end... anyhow, great job on one of the few Luke and Anise fics!
PatrioticPuppy chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
XD Nifty. A fic about Luke and Anise! I didn't think I'd ever stumble upon one. Not to mention a really awesome one; I really can't wait to find out how this one turns out! Poor Luke! (...and Anise)

*Hopes for an update later on*

Apakoha chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
Wow. I love this story. If it's ending like this, this is okay, because even though it was very open, it was a great ending.

Your dialogue is excellent, and I'm deeply envious of your ability to have them all speak in character. Anise and Luke felt so alive to me, and I could see them in my mind perfectly.

The actual concept of your story is over-used, but you did something new with it, and it came out as original as anything is these days.

There are some minor grammatical mistakes, but they're small ones and easily edited away. They don't detract from the story, which is the best way to have mistakes if you have them at all.

Nicely done, is all I have to say.
wrong light chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
YAY! _ you updated and OH NO! i hope luke ans anise make it!
SoldierSteak chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Oh shiz, it ended on such a depressive note... Although I'm ridiculously glad that you're planning on continuuing the end, or at the least there'll be multiple endings. I'm not sure if you'll slowly kill 'em off or not; it's really heads or tails from where I'm seeing (Although I'm slightly curious as to how a blanket of snow'll help warm them up... Then again, you've probably done the research; I'm just using instinctal logic).

Keep up teh writzorz.