Reviews for Premonition
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
What a good story - I think even rational, logical Temperance Brennan would have been shaken by a dream like that ... I don't think anyone doubts her depth of feeling for Booth ... your story has reminded us of that. Lovely read!
LiveLoveLaughLife chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Oh wow. This was really, really good. I love the premonition thing...I haven't seen a fic like this before. Great job. :)
thewhiterose3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I really really hope Bones' dream, the happy one, comes true.

Amazing story: sweet and a bit terrifying all at the same time.
JayD chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
wow. that was intense.

i loved it!
WriterC chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Although I like the idea of this, it is really ooc. And I don't think Brennan would cry so much all the time. Other than that, it is in fact nice fluff, and since there's not enough of that on the show, let's be happy to find it on FanFiction.
Habita chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I have just read your story, and I have to say its a little bit weird, because its hard for me to imagine Brennan that way. But, at the same time, it was really great! I mean, I loved it!

It was very, very sweet and tender. Beautifully written and a pleasure reading! Great job! :-) I specially love this scene: "he simply pulled her inside and shut the door gently, never once breaking contact with her". Aw, it was FABULOUS!Loved it!

Thank you very much for sharing! :-)
x.songbird.x chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I just watched Premonition over the weekend, so when I read this story, it kind of hit home. Very well written, I love the end.
beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
that was amazing. wow. i mean, so wonderfully written and ... i was shaking with fear right along with her, your writing is so vivid. loved it! bb comfort is always good!
btvsfifi chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
oh!

Fiona
vampire-luvr chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
i like it, but i don't think that bones would go all soft like that...but it was a good story all the same...
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Wow that was so emotional. I can't believe her dream came true! I loved all the descriptions of him comforting her.

Thank You!
labsquint chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
First of all, welcome back! I was so thrilled to see a new story from you because I love your stories!

And this one is no exception. The way that you described Brennan is so jarring from her normal demeanor that it had to have an affect on Booth, because normally she would be too logical to act like this. Her extreme fear made her act totally out of the norm. And in the morning, feeling sheepish that she made him miss his flight until they got the news.

Another lovely emotional piece that really pulls the reader right into the story. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you...
jade254 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I loved it! even though Final destination sprang to mind with the whole plane crash and all.
Kia Grrl chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
ohmigod...i m practically crying rihgt now because ur stupid story had me staring wide-eyed at my computer for about 5 minutes!

it was AMAZING, in case you didn't get the message.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
For a moment there I thought Bones was going to handcuff him or something.

Brillian story!