Reviews for A Modern Myth
yay. lookin' good.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Great first chapter!
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
Hm... so now I'm thinking I'll review every chapter. :)

“What about for your modeling.” He continues.

“Nope. They say I’m naturally beautiful and I don’t need make-up.” She answers looking at him then back at what she was doing.

“Well, they are right.” Riley compliments.

She returns it with a shy smile that lasted awhile

That was kind of a pointless little... thing. Because you DO need make-up for modeling, no matter how naturally pretty you are. Something about lighting. Anyway, that's really all that was bothering me. Thought I'd share as a reader so you can improve as a writer! Like the story so far though... so... Off to chapter 4!
Angelic Prophecy chapter 13 . 11/23/2007
OH! A sequel? I want a sequel! Maybe ti could just be about what goes on after the the treasure hunt. Not another treasure, that's a bit overused, in my opinion. Riley and Ana's life together. I'd enjoy reading that.
Edward Cullen's Girl chapter 13 . 10/27/2007
I just read this entire story! And I must say I LOVED it. I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Malkavian-Acts chapter 13 . 10/25/2007
This was awesome Ana is an awesome oc luved the story
Nmbabygurl chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
I really like this story your very good at writing and

I love all the bands on your homepage especially HIM. They are amazing. Keep writing.
Sarahsadork chapter 13 . 8/12/2007
Very nice!

Great success.

Oh, sequel, looking forward to that, good luck!
BloomFanatic95 chapter 13 . 8/12/2007
Ok, ideas for the sequel. Ana, Riley, Ben, and Abi are in Cairo when another treasure mystery unfurls. Ian jumps bail and tries to get to the treasure before them and has a lot of revenge in mind.
Colours Doyle chapter 13 . 8/11/2007
Hey, I like this chapter! Love how you ended it! I'm still thinking, what might happen in the next chapter? Hm, hm...still thinking! If I come up with an idea, I'll be sure to tell ya!
daisyduke80 chapter 13 . 8/11/2007
loved it! get that sequel up soon!
Angelic Prophecy chapter 12 . 8/6/2007
AW! This is such a cute story! Not to be a nag, but hurry with the other chapters! I can't wait to read more!

Prophetic
BloomFanatic95 chapter 12 . 8/6/2007
Cool! Do I hear wedding bells?