Reviews for Family Ties
Blonde-Eko chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Hahahaa this was quality. I commend you for giving this just the right amount of humour and tension to best portray such a scene. Made for a nice, light hearted read and I think you portrayed the characters and their friendship very well.

Plus, I kind of wish there were more on these pairings as it gives such an interesting dynamic, which you were able to capture here beautifully :D
Veddermon chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Very funny! You don't usually see stories where Matt is in love with Kari AND Tai is in love with TK, let alone a story where Matt and Tai confront each other about these relationships. Overall, a very good and very rare story.
aubreysvampiregirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Ahaha! I love this one! It's hilarious!
Ardoris chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I like this story, it's just so different from most. I just adore your excellent writing style.
Mfreak89 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
OMG! this is a bloody brilliant story! it's even better then i thought is would be, and trust me i thought that it was going to be bloosy amazingly brilliant times invinatie (spelling?).

and if you're still looking for a beta, i'd be more then willing to help you out.

Mfreak89

P.S. Sorry that i didn't review any sooner, my computer was busted and i haven't been able to go on the internet for a week:S
NobodyNParticular chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
That's beautiful! I couldn't stop laughing. I'm speechless!
The Lolita Doll chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I love your stories.

Beta you say?

But you've probably already found one.

...
Mo0ony808 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
is this a one-shot? i hope its not cuz i cant wait for the talk that the big brother are gonna do , and wow Takeru and Tai have been dating for 4 month now and Tai have not told Matt till now lol
arisachu chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Good story, even if those two pairings confuse the hell outta me. I dunno, maybe I'm just old-fashioned but I prefer me some Taito action over anything. 0 This story kinda reminded me of that show Wife Swap ... only different. ; The whole time I was just like 'Haha they traded!'

Betas are the people that like, proofread the story for errors, right? I'm interested in taking the position if you're still looking for someone. I love grammar. 0 Not to mention I love everything you write.

Can't wait for your next fic and updates on Whips and Chains and Dancing Queens -

~Arisachu
crest of music chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I loved it. A lot. The whole molesting my brother, too funny. Made me laugh. I didn't really see any grammer or spelling errors so kudos to you. The whole long embarrassing talks that we just be funny. I've had more then my share of those talks with my dad's friends since they all think they're my parents. Anyway I'm rambling. Loved your story. I think you should write more Yakari.

Crest of music~
FTA92 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
SUP? cool! Taikeru and Yakari! omg! u have to update SON! I wanna heard the lecture of them both! jajajajjajajajaja!
blader-chick13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Never really considered these pairings myself but they both are actually kinda cute when you think about it Neat to see something sorta new and nicely written.

Also love how Tai kinda spazzed out XD I was half expecting a fist fight to start, guess my brain is too lodged into those moments.

Keep up the good work!