Reviews for A Not So Distant Memory
Lisa G chapter 7 . 6/21/2017
Great story.
Liberty Hoffman chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
epic! I love it so much! pkease write more stories like this! :)
cindythechef chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
This was an amazing story I LOVED IT
NickTonyK chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
Great story! Good ending!
NickTonyK chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Wow! Great chapter!
NickTonyK chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
Great chapter!
NickTonyK chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Great chapter! Poor Shawn!
NickTonyK chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Pretty good!
NickTonyK chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Good chapter!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Good start!
HrithikRulez chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
wow! This was such a Good read. And me LOVESSS protective and concernd shawn.
mudstalker chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
Great story! It was a little confusing in some places, but overall it was good. Keep writing!
sgs09 chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
Oh ho ho man...that was amazing. First of all, I'm always a fan of the relationship between shawn and henry being tested a bit and them growing a little closer. Second, the plot for your story was amazing. (This is so one of my favorites!)

You did the dream sequences really really well. You kept them short, but gave them a great tone to keep me (aka: the reader) very intrigued. I couldn't stop reading.

I could totally see Shawn being willing to think his dreams mean his dad's in danger and he has to find the will-be-killer. But I have to admit, I love the suppressed memory angle even better for this story's ending. It was perfect.

My favorite part?

"That's unbelievable", Henry said as he stood up and started pacing around the room.

Shawn scooted a little further across the bed the same fear from earlier coming back, he didn't want to be here if his dad decided to flip out. "Are you mad?" Shawn asked more than a little worried.

Henry stopped pacing as he caught sight of Shawn, he could have kicked himself for being such an idiot.

I love how Henry is all wowed by the fact his son called in the radio, but shawn completely misinterprets his shock. Then Henry's realization that Shawn's worried was wonderful. simple but highly effective and highly in character.

Also, my favorite dream? The one in the kitchen when his dad accuses him because he "didn't come to help him." I thought that was teh best, because I couldn't tell it was a dream for sure. (Though I hoped and hoped it was! lol) Shawn's reaction to waking up after that was amazing, by the way. I loved that part of the story. He's accusing his dad, and Henry's completely in the dark. It was perfect. 3

Basically, I adore adore adore your story. It was wonderful. You have the characters down really well. I could picture all of this happening in the real Psych universe.

*bucket of gold stars*

sgs09 - *~*Laura*~*
laily.spenstar chapter 7 . 3/17/2009
Hello Josu!

I've finished reading this story enjoyed it!Why didn't he remember seeing his father shot?He must be traumatized and somehow put the memory at the back of his how Shawn worry's about his father's safety,and Henry worry about Shawn.I like to read this father-son would have been perfect with Shawn's mom appearance once in a while.

You did a great on writing!
majorbookluver chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
wow, that was a great story! very well written, i like all the details. Great story!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »