Reviews for the doctor and the witch
Kind Baudelaire chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Omg that's just too sad :'( still great story :)
satine01 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
brilliant story!

and i was reading it with John Barrowman's "Time After Time": it so cute together

can we have next chapters please
Morgan chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
James has a younger sister named Jamie? A bit redundant, don't you think? Also, I really don't mean to be rude by asking, but is English your first language? Maybe you should consider getting a beta because so of the spelling and grammar mistakes you're making are really striking.
Masked Reviewer chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
Congratulations, your story has been added to the Doomed Fic C2! Please read the community description to see why.
Masked Reviewer chapter 8 . 5/4/2008
tiamat100 chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
This is great! Its amazing! I love it! Please write more soon!
Moondapple chapter 8 . 2/19/2008
cool chapter cant wait for the next one!
petersadouchebag14 chapter 8 . 12/12/2007
that was kinda lame. it was good though. please update soon!
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
Um bits of this were hard to follow. I like some of this idea, but how does the Doctor meet someone who will have been a love of his life, after he's already had the relationship? I guess that means he'd have to leave before one of his otherselves meets her.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
I like the idea that Lily (and even Petunia) might be the Doctor's great-grand daughters - but how does that make his Love-Potter only 22 when she died? I know he's robbing the cradle a bit with Rose, but come on? How long would they have been together?
petersadouchebag14 chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
im lovin this story. im just a little confused on how this ties in with Harry Potter. Is Jamie like Harrys sister or something?
Rick BGOH chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
It's great! I do look forward to what you have planned in this tale.
Star Mage1 chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
Well I am curious.
Mo1881 chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
The first two chapters were good. I suggest that you don't rush to publish chapters that you aren't happy with. You'll feel so much better if you put out something that you are satisfied with. Make the rest of us suckers wait ;)
Midori Yuki chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I think that it would be a really good idea and i cant wait to read it!