Reviews for Library Visits
FanFicHolic chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I think this's the first Hermione and Seamus story I've read, purely by chance. And I found it really enjoyable. It's so adorable. I like it a lot. Without excessive fluffiness or irrationally jealous/over-protective Ron & Harry... I like it a lot.
iWrite67 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Adorable. Completely, inescapably, irrevocally, adorable. A right mixture of fluff with a tad bit of humor. Utterly perfect and a complete delight to read.

-Raine
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
:D

i love it!
Violet44 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Hi

I have to say that I loved your story.

Violet44
Dr. B. Shadow chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Ok that was deffinately not expected, I seriously had not expected to find a Seamus/Hermione fic I just thought I would try it out, and wow seeing 2 pages worth, I'm glad I clicked yours I bet if I read the others your's would be the best it is excellently written and I suggest you write it more.

Keep up the excellent writing.

Dr. B. Shadow.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
This ended really abruptly... in fact, it didn't really end at all. It's a good start, with a bit of fleshing out and a few more details it could be great! :D
n00b-masta2112 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Brilliant. I love your writing style, and your unique use of POV changes. Five-star, most def' :)
Awww chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This was insanely cute! You need to write more Seamus/Hermione there's a sad shortage of stories out there with them together, and you write them so well! I love it.
frak-all chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
One of THE best one-shots I've ever read- and I've read a lot of them. Congratulations on your awesomeness. I love this pairing. I'm actually in the process of writing a Seamus/Hermione story myself. This was adorably cute and I like your writing style.

Oh. And the last line? Amazing.
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Absolutely adorable!
BubblesPopElectric chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
this was so cute! you did a fabulous job! i always love reading Hermione/Seamus stories. but there is not that many out there. its so rare. and i love it! and you also wrote this really well. i love how you put Harry's pov and not just the main pairings.
Beautiful chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Continue writing! I love this rare pairing.
Adorable chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Another Seamus/Hermione! Fictionpress is seriously lacking this pairing. And you write it so well! Hopefully we'll get to see another one-shot or longer story soon.
shorttrees007 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Aaw this was so sweet. I loved it.
colorfulsimplicity chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
*squee*

Omigosh, thank you, thank you so much! This is my OTP, and you've written an absolutely lovely fic about it!

*gaspbreath*

Yes. Um. To make this slightly more constructive...This was quite well-written, the perspectives were very well done. I liked how you included Harry's POV and not just Seamus' and Hermione's. And the last bit, about the kiss-oh, that was so cute!

Again, I am so glad someone wrote a new, good fic of Seamus/Hermione. I would love to see more by you :)