Reviews for Boundary Line
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I'm not familiar with Blood, but I liked this anyways :)

Thanks for a nice reading
DX99 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Not bad, a pretty good read. Very sweet but also had it's hot moments I suppose. Personally I always believed Kaori batted for the other team.
Sailorangelfox chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Great! I never see enough of this thank you!
YuriSuki chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Wow... I havent read many Blood fanfic but luckily stumbled upon one of your stories and here I am, writing a review for what I think is a very sweet pairing. I like this pair and wish it was like that in the anime :(

I liked the story and hope you'll get in the mood to write another one and maybe make it longer? hehehhe. wonderful writing...
NoserName chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I really love the writing style… Its just so expressive, so congruous…

Also, I'm more than a little fond of the pairing.
Elendraug chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Cute and hot and in-character, with a very nice storytelling style. What more could you want?

You win me over every time. :3
crystal chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
thank you thank you thank you i can't find any good kaoriXsayaany were and i loved this one
hanjuuluver chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I like Kaori/Saya. It's cute! and I simply can't seem to find any of it... So glad I found this! Thanks for writing it! loved it!
Lone.L chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
that-fan's review says all I could have said, but to add, this was beautiful and perfectly written, and I love the pairing. Excellent style, 100% believable and a great read. Damn good job.
that-fan chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Interesting way to create and handle a relationship between Kaori and the two other girls.

Crack ship or no, how you used Mao in the story was believable and we do know from the series she knows Kaori very well. So seeing her as an outlet when she's rejected by Kai is a fun and not at all a too far fetched idea; especially since it isn't genuine interest, but rather a release of what Mao's pent up. What fun.

The same for her relationship with Saya in the story, its believable considering Saya's change of character from the beginning to the end. If there really was a relationship between them in the show this might be one way it could be handled. In fact I'd like to see a little more of how you built their relationship in this story. I know its short and meant to be, but I'd like to see more.

Also Kaori doesn't look like she'd be the dominate force in a relationship. But that's just me.

Overall the story was enjoyable, albeit too brief of an enjoyment. The writing was very clear, got your point across.
papapapuffy chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I like it
Dawn Shard chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Lol. Very good oneshot. It's interesting reading it. And I like how you call it a lime instead of a lemon. xD