Reviews for During the Night
casey10rok chapter 1 . 5/15
I knew it~! xD It's just...I couldn't think of anybody else but Maria (hell, I really hoped as I read through the entire thing it was...), and when it was finally confirmed...

*Dies of happiness*
CatGirlFireflare chapter 1 . 1/28
Heehee, this was great! I got so excited when I figured out who was who! 8)
C W Sherman chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
littlefalconkittyheart chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
That. was. so... ADORABLE! :3
I LOVED IT SOOOOOO MUCH! It was so sweet. :D
Draco Leo chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Wow, I'm of them is definitely Shadow...while the other is possibly Maria. The part about 'ivory' threw me off, though, making me start to think that this was Silver's point of view. Amazing and descriptive writing, as always! Great work!
LittlebitFluffy chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
It was her
licorice chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
shade25 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
At first I -bought it was sonic and shadow but it was Maria and shadow what are the odds.:)
HellaRadExorcist chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Bloom5902 to lazy to login chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
daaaaaww X3 sonadow, correct? one shots always leave you wondering what might have happened, and sometimes dissapoints you, but you seem to fit the bill every time! Keep up the good work!

- ur biggest fan for as long as i can remember

ps : He is my master iz da BOM! PLZ updat when possible!
Swiftshadow123 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Oooh, could the secret pairing be something to do with a certain girl who's name I can not remember?... I think her name started with a 'm'
the sss team chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
thats a shadow and maria cute Im so glad it wasn't a shadAmy thing ewwww!
Cstan chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I had it figured out early in the beginning that the "I" was Maria because she says: "He is so strong – I am so fragile, and becoming even weaker by the day."

That also gave me a hint to Shadow but I was 100% sure when she says in the next line: "I could not kill, even if forced – and he has taken more lives than I know of, when he had to." That's definitly Shadow for you!

I've read the reviews to this point and if you take single passages then YES you can see other characters but the piece as whole is clearly Maria/Shadow.

Wether Maria is alive or dead... some of Shadow's traits she's talking about were developed after her dead so I think it's Maria's ghost visiting her love.

The Andromeda Rose chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Well...I read it...AGAIN.

I seen to feel the same way Maria does about Shadow: 2 opposites. I'm drawn to Shadow, he too HOT! (Sorry... :1 )
I like Shadow for who he is, not just some experiment...
I see someone who seems sad, hurt, wanting to be loved again.

When Silver is in his Superform, he is so HOT! ;D
that golden fur on hi chest looks gorgeous with the lighter gold...& then his eyes! Red against gold? LOVE IT!

(Sorry, fangirl here) (Also, do you notice that Sonic is made as the one with THE GOLDEN colour? Look at him, Silver, & Shadow in pictures of when they are in Superform; you'll see what I mean)

Asher the Fox chapter 1 . 5/3/2010