Reviews for What Hurts The Most
Maldorana chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
Naaaa you can't end it like thiiis xD
Congrats on that fic, that was very well written, I even cried a little bit Hope you will give us an end ;)
unknown chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Sooo sad :(
RarusuRinnu1310 chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
Sorry for not reviewing the rest of the chapters, but i just caught up now.

Wow, this story is AMAZING! I'm so addicted to it! Even though you haven't updated in a longg time, i figured id just let you know how much i loved your writing! You really did such a good job..of everything. I especially liked the flashback of Yoruichi and Kisuke's first meeting :) You managed to make all of the emotions seem so real! Truly excellent job!

Should you update, I promise i will be one of the first to read (and review ) another suspenseful chapter! if not, then thanks for an entertaining, awesome story!
UraharaX chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
the Yoruichi in your story might be a bit different more girlish but i like your story very much~
UraharaX chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
i think in my opinion your made Yoru a bit soft and a bit too girl like i dont know the way she is talking and thinking doesnt reflect Yoruichi o-o
Vershaa chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
:O hope she realises its Her!
Vershaa chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
I bet Urahara will come back... somehow?
Anonymous chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
Hey, I'd liked to see what happens next. I want more chapters of this story. It's really good.
Music Box chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Alright, so, I've been folowing this story since you only had up to chapter five. So, needless to say, it's been a while. My computer recently crashed and erased all of my favorites (where I had this story :[) and because it captivated me so much I was able to find it again. Yay~

but please, PLEASE update. It's been so long. (:[
DDD chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
FINISH THE DAMN STORY
Mina Luriya chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
Um... I know this was last updated a long time ago, but... You Cant End It Like This! Please please please write more chapters! Im addicted now :)

Dont break my heart now lolz
Mina Luriya chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
I have to say I really loved this chapter! :) Very sweet, yet very painful for Yoruichi. You did a great job of capturing her emotions.

~Mina~
Emerald Tiara chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
I don't know if this was intentional or not, but the irony of that last line is just beautiful.

You know, because of how much Soifon missed Yoruichi after she left? Amazing.
Anima189 chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
NO SOI FON-TAICHOU! UPDATE SOON!
bruderlein chapter 7 . 5/18/2008
Nice one.. pleae update soon!