Reviews for Footsteps On The Moon
JLCH chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Very sweet,in character too! Loved it!
haley chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
you do realize that people can just plainly say things, right? no need to yell all the time. so use . instead of ! sometimes...
huddyholic chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Cute! Loved it :-)
Cayiko chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
The story's lovely, but I wish you've used less exclamation marks, it makes me imagine everyone shouting the words.
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I really enjoyed this story. The only thing that was really wrong with it was all the ! AFTER EVERYTHING. IT WAS THROWING ME OF TRACK.
kinokokichigai chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
you've probably heard this before, but you don't need to end every sentence with an exclamation point! it's distracting and makes it hard to read the story! not every character is shouting their lines! go back and edit them out and put periods in the exclamation points' places! also it's annoying to read with an upward inflection to every sentence! human brains naturally see it ending upwards when there is an exclamation point, when a lot of the sentences here should be ending softly and down-ward-ly!

good luck!

that was hard to write, and i bet it's going to be hard to read. sorry about that.
housestalker1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I really liked the story but found your (over)use of exclamation points to be rather disconcerting. As I read it, the punctuation lent what I believe was an unintended sense of parody to the conversations between the characters. The effect really diluted the emotional impact of the piece for me. With a little more attention to spelling and punctuation I believe that this piece would come MUCH closer to what you intended.
sheetah chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Great! I liked it a lot! :D
Karfinwen chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
too many exclamation points...make it a little less enthusiastic, and you've got a pretty good story
WorkSmartNotHard chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I love that so much! I've always found it incredibly annoying that House never apologized to Cuddy. This fic was great! :D
Mina chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I LOVE it! It's so sweet!
harmannanana chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
umm...this is good but at the beginning you forgot to say what he did to her and you ended every sentence with an exclamation point(!) instead of a if not an exclamation point it was ... or ?
Petouille chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Love that one !

Not sure if there should be a sequel but well, I'd probably read it if there was one :)
Alicexcullenx chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
that was an awesome huddy fanfic I loved it!
darkjewelledassassin chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Hi there,

This was a good fic with regards to plot and interaction between the characters. Just a little thing that took away from the enjoyment of reading it was the excessive use of exclamation marks.

Keep on writing!