Reviews for View From the Top
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I've read this before. I need to let you know how interesting and DIFFERENT this was, in the best of ways. I've never imagined any fic like that in a point of view from an inanimate object. Obviously, it's a very special object, and it played an actual part in the relationship. Unique. I loved it.
danieloquence chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I love this! It almost made me cry. Amazing job.
OhBoy chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Perfect.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I have never read anything in a point of view like that. It was really cool! This might be another one of my favorites by you! I love the happy ending it presented and of course the hat's thoughts about everything. I love how you can make it seem like you are the hat (be the hat...be the hat)! And they have a son. Perfect ending line! Great job!
Browndoggy03 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Aw, that was awesome.I got goosebumps reading it!
Lola chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Hey, it's me. I LOVE your challenge response. Excellent. Yay, Java!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Oh my God that was so sweet! I loved it so much!
isloveenough chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Aw that was great. Cool idea, and I love that you picked Luke's hat. It's been around for so long it's really almost a character in itself. Great story!
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
So awesome! I loved it!
Crittab chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Aww that was cute. I like the hat- he'd make a good character.
Cinny72 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Aw! What an awesome story. I love how you wrote this through the perspective of Luke's blue baseball cap - what an interesting and unique idea. It was so cool to see such important events in the LL relationship this way, and to see them happy in the end was so sweet. And oh my goodness, I absolutely adore that last line - to cute! I love the fluff. Wonderful story. :)
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
aw! that was soo cute! i loved it!