Reviews for An Immortal Song
ThisKissIsForgotten chapter 16 . 2/18/2015
love love love!
CaaRehme chapter 40 . 3/7/2014
So, idk if you are still around here but I want to left my review here anyway (I am a writer so I know how much we love a review!).
God I read this fic in only two days... AND IT WAS AWESOME! I loved every single part of it. Well maybe I wished they have had sex before he had turn her to a vampire, but it was perfect anyway! Really congrats dearie!
WallaWalla-K25 chapter 40 . 11/28/2012
So far this has been my most favorite fanfic I've read! I loved this story and the characters so much! I couldn't stop reading! You described Lauren and Dracula's inner-emotional issues so well! And I was freaking out in chapter 38 when I thought "Oh my god! Is someone gonna die?! This can't be happening!". I have never been this emotional over a fanfic before! Chapter 39 was definitely my favorite since Dracula never left (hallelujah!) and when they finally confessed their feelings for each other I nearly jumped for joy haha :) ugh, I got so emotional during that part! Fantastic story, I absolutely loved it! I'll definitely have to check out your other work :) -Mikayla (WallaWalla-K25)
caitlyn chapter 40 . 11/7/2012
Will their be a sequal to this? I hope so, I'd like to see
If they have kids and see If Count Dracula gets a prince or
a princess, so we will know If we would get a new king or a
queen of the vampires after Dracula. Nice story.
ScarletBreezes chapter 40 . 11/6/2012
Awwwwwww the perfect ending! I love your story, you're a very very very very good writer! Very good plot too!
ScarletBreezes chapter 33 . 11/6/2012
ooooh she's going to be pissed...
ScarletBreezes chapter 29 . 11/6/2012
xD loved your song at the beginning! Ah I had a feeling it was Christopher...the jerk...ugh she better not believe him!
ScarletBreezes chapter 24 . 11/6/2012
O Gosh that scared the [beep] outta me! My heart was pounding, I thought she was going to die! Thank god Vlad saved her! I hope they reveal their feelings for each other soon...
ScarletBreezes chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
I love all the Jim Carrey movies! Especially Cable Guy, he's just pure awesomeness
novo-o-caine chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
woah... Amazing...
PirateNinjaV7 chapter 40 . 10/4/2012
Hmmm, nice. It was really cool! And Kali was such a bitch..! I think you did right by not making a sequel, would be overdoing it, even though it was a great story!
3 PNV7
deideiblueeyez chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Good chapter. Be careful not to fall into the "tell the scenery instead of showing it" faux pas that many writers tend to do. I admit I have done it quite a few times starting out. The best to do is to mention it in passing, or to introduce the scenery by having the character interact with it. To me doing that makes the world seem.. bare, but in the end it's better than having a barrage of detail thrown at the reader.

Also, try to keep Authors notes at the beginning or the end of the story. If you have a specific comment or explanation, then put (*) or something similar next to it and then write your A/N in the concluding Author's note to the readers at the end of the chapter. It prevents the story from being interrupted, and it offers a nice and organized way to communicate to the readers.

Other than that, I like this story. It has great potential. Hope you make Dracula dark and sexy ;D
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Had to listen to the song before continuing...pretty good.. awww snap, go get her, Dracula!

Good chapter, cant wait to see what happens next!
BornRose2 chapter 40 . 8/2/2012
Love this story! Love this sight! Good job all together!
BornRose2 chapter 18 . 8/2/2012
I love this chapter; how you have her seeing Dracula in his true form and not being afraid. Its awesome!