Reviews for Dungeon Secrets: 4 Views
123a456e chapter 23 . 10/19/2013
This was amazing! I used to play dungeon keeper all the time when I was younger and you just encouraged me to go take it out again!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/1/2013
I love your story. Thankyou for introducing me to Dungeon Keep fanfics. You are a great writer! I never could get the hang of changing who is the main character...
Guest chapter 22 . 6/1/2013
Awwww.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/1/2013
Are you serious? I hope you don't need much skin...
Guest chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Now that is mean. I suppose it fits Mortagui's style, though.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
I like the way the imps think. It is amusing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I like your fic. Sadly I haven't been able to play Dungeon Keeper in a long, long time. Years!
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 23 . 5/19/2009
Awesome story. Love it completely.
MissPixel chapter 23 . 7/15/2005
One of the few fics on ffnet that I've actually gotten into. You've done a great job, congrats!
Brian chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Good start, but I'm still not feeling in touch with any of the characters yet. I dig the imps portrayal though.
Inferno719 chapter 23 . 5/18/2004
O.o Wow, that was a GREAT story. Truely something. The ONLY thing I didn't like was that it was slightly yaoi, and i'm sure that's what most people had against it. But, with so many words in it, I figured it might be worth a read. I might start reading the next part tomorrow.
DAMN! You did a FINE job! Congradulations.
inferno
Kulatu Ter'Greal chapter 23 . 3/2/2004
Good... Really Good... This is one of the best stories I have read so far... I look forward to it's sequel!
The Grammar was good, the story was interesting, and the only part I didn't like was when you killed off Seiat... Simply because he was my favorite character... But hey, I can' live with it, not like anybody but Tarkasas will notice he's gone...
King Doom chapter 23 . 8/24/2003
I dont normally go in for the guy guy stuff but this was well written. I enjoyed this one and look foreward to more of your work.
PipBoy chapter 23 . 5/24/2003
Whow, wonderfull story, I read it last night, only stopping for until I got to the afterword, I must say this is a very good piece of fanfiction :)

Congrats with the good story.
Great Greedy Guts chapter 23 . 2/17/2003
This is a great story, I loved it. I admit Seiat had a slightly poor section, but overall it was brilliant. I was thinking of making a story and also was just wondering if I could use a few ideas, since they all seem to make perfect sense. If not that's ok. I look forward to the next story. Please hurry!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »