Reviews for The Black Hands of NERV
Final Genesis chapter 29 . 11/10/2013
After a while, reading over and over again (considering a sign of enjoyment) I loved it! When I first saw Noir, Kirika did remind me of Rei (I felt sorry for Rei IV) in a way, and I'm glad I found this crossover long ago! A nice fusion of the two anime series! And what a great final reunion and ending for two estranged siblings, and nice pairing of Shinji/Chloe too!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 29 . 7/10/2013
cool.
but damn, poor rei. she was really... doomed with bad luck in this fanfic.
omnimon12 chapter 29 . 6/29/2013
Why doesn't this story have tropes yet?
omnimon12 chapter 26 . 3/2/2013
"Mireiilequarium"...disturbing, yet funny!
Sdarian chapter 29 . 12/16/2012
Nice. I liked this quite a lot.

I do think it was rather unlikely that they would destroy the angel parts and Eva's like that though. Even if not for their use as weapons, the sheer degree that the angelic abilities raped physics would have been highly sought after. Top of my head, using their abilities of flight and propulsion as means to reach space and travel once there, and the extradimensional storage that Leliel showed could take an undetermined amount of cargo space either separately or in conjunction with the angel derived space lift...

Hmm... starting to go off topic there. Anyway, I enjoyed this. Good job.

Good luck with any other stories you write!
justbehappydammit chapter 29 . 12/10/2012
I'll admit, when Asuka said she didn't know what to do with the rest of her life, I half-expected someone to ask her if she had considered piracy.

I loved this story. I don't know half of the crossover, but that doesn't matter in the face of writing like this.

In retrospect, I can see how the relationship between Chloe and Shinji developed slowly, from an interest that stemmed from wondering what Kirika saw in him, to being interested in him on his own terms. I would, admittedly, like to know what Asuka thinks of their relationship, though based on previous interactions involving some combination of Asuka, Chloe, and Shinji, I'm guessing she most likely approves.

One think I really found amusing is how repeatedly multiple people come to completely wrong conclusions based on their limited information, and in the end, nobody ever finds out the full story. I just found it kinda hilarious, and fairly true to life.

The primary complaint I have about this is the use of "Imouto", "Aniki", and "Kaa-san", instead of "(Little) Sister", "(Big) Brother", and "Mother". It kind of ruins the moment (of me reading), like a character barging into a room where a romantic scene is taking place. I'll admit, there are fics where I can deal with it, but for some reason this isn't one of them. Over all, though, it's a fairly minor complaint.
IncandescentOne chapter 29 . 12/10/2012
Wow, I just found this story, completed too (so rare...) and decided to check it out.

Honestly I think I skipped over this story before because of the summary, In my expreience the "what if" question generally indicates lower quality writing :S But I'm glad I changed my mind this time!

It was really good and well written, I think sometimes the pace was a little fast for the story progression but then again this is a completely free work so I think it's better to do it how you like than try to be a perfectionist or you'll get disheartened and never finish.

The end was really nice, it wasn't all deux ex machina, it made sense and the whole story had been working towards it, though without being too obvious. I liked the scene with Chloe and Shinji at the end.

I can just imagine them making a good couple, what does it matter that Shinji's bad at confrontations when his girlfriend is a Noir? And she would definitely need someone understanding like Shinji since she's lacking a little social understanding and may be prone to killing people... Plus she can respect him as he's one of the world's saviours...

So cool...
PaulBlay chapter 26 . 12/9/2012
As they are going to be fighting in the city, there's no reason why they couldn't just plug in the extension cord on Evangelion 2.
PaulBlay chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
Rei - Part Angel, and albino
Cleo - Part Ange, and albino.

It hardly seems likely that Gendo didn't connect the dots earlier.
xander77 chapter 28 . 1/23/2012
A trio of 14 yr old GIRLS who cn only b stoped by being tired out by an army of 2000, its bullocks 4 me the whole story is 4cusd on givng it 2 the bad guy the end is kinda obvious.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Faves.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
You know, I just had a thought. What would life be like for Shinji, Kirika, Asuka, Chloe, Mireille, and everyone else if the events of Evangelion and Noir never happened. You know, like that vision Shinji had in episode 26 that featured him, Asuka, Rei, and everyone else in a normal life.
anotheronebitesthedust chapter 29 . 1/4/2011
Postscript all military information

From wikipedia
Anotheronebitesthedust chapter 29 . 1/4/2011
Review #1

Statistics of Noir in this chapter

Urban fighting is the hardest type of warfare

Kill ratio 1/156.3

If company 80 Noir Then approximate casualties 12,504 Fatalities 83.36% of a Division

If Company 225 Noir Then approximate casualties 35167.5 Fatalities 78.15% of a Corps

Field Army 200,000 estimate % 20 casualties

Comparison 10% of a unit is unacceptable casualties

Summary : HOLY ****
mega1987 chapter 29 . 10/18/2010
I invoke the "stompcrub" trope during the battle of Nerv against two military groups... XD