Reviews for Pipe Dream
Dawn Racer chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This was good I really enjoyed it.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
aw very soothing.
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
For your first foray into this fandom it was a wildly successful shot. I really loved how you transition from the dream to awake sequence, it's wonderfully like what waking from a nightmare can be. Thanks so much for this!
Taisi chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Aw~ I like to think of Sam finding solace in a midnight ride with his car; and I think it's cute that he fell asleep.

I love it when it's dark, and we're on the road, and we won't be getting to where we're going for a few more hours at least; 'cause it's so easy to fall asleep when the car vibrates and hums, and when you can feel it take the curves in the road.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
/Using his natural-born gift of the ninja,/ that sounds xactly like Sam.
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Good story. Loved it.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Nice fic.
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
This was excellent (that and Mojo, the crack-dog). I loved how you played on Sam's terror of loosing his protector, more importantly, his friend, by the hands of 'Sector 7' through his nightmare, which was pretty accurate. I seriously loved how Bumblebee showed up in the moment where Sam had sworn he had lost track of him just as he got outside his house. Nothing like a good 'ol uppty music to raise your spirits.

All in all I enjoyed this very much!

Sakura123