Reviews for Ghostly Threat
books-n-cookies chapter 15 . 1/8/2010
aww this was a great story! :D i liked it! i'm glad there was a happy ending!
TVCrazed chapter 15 . 8/20/2009
NCISchick chapter 2 . 2/21/2009 pure u cant do this to Kate and Tony...panicking!...Tony's has to save them...get Gibbs to shoot him in the head!...still in total shock and horror!

Love a very shocked NCISchick xoxoxoxo
lia-finn chapter 15 . 9/30/2007

OMG! What a great story! Descriptions were amazing, and all the details were just great. Well done with all the characters as well! Definitely one of my favorite TATE stories. And yay for little McAbby moments you gave us!

Thanks so much for sharing this one.

ncisabbylover chapter 15 . 9/28/2007
aww that was sweet sorry i havent reviewed earlier doesnt send me emails and ive been to lazy to do anything manually lol but nice job! I look forward to reading more from you.

love abbylover
buttercup59 chapter 15 . 9/19/2007
I can't believe that this is the end of this story!...I really loved this one...So full of suspense and Tate goodness...Loved the happy ending by the way! Can't wait to read another one of your Tate stories! :)
Sweetlilloz chapter 15 . 9/19/2007
very Cool Very cool Very Cool one of my favorite stories !
EmyPink chapter 15 . 9/19/2007
Yay fluffy ending. I loved it, even tho I'm very much not a Tate shipper. This was a great fic, I really enjoyed it :) Love Tony and Izzie. Thanks for letting me beta this, its been a pleasure. Well done, Jems.

Em xx
buttercup59 chapter 14 . 9/17/2007
This was so exciting! Way to go, Kate! Finally giving Ari what he deserves! Poor Izzie, she must be so traumatized! Anyway, can't wait to read that fluffy ending! hahaha! :)
ncisabbylover chapter 14 . 9/17/2007
HURRAH ARI IS DEAD! Hurrah for FLUFF can't wait for it FLUFF all the way!

love AbbyLover
Sweetlilloz chapter 14 . 9/16/2007

EmyPink chapter 14 . 9/16/2007
This is just as good the second time around, Jems. Yay, Ari is gone, gone, gone (I have this urge to start singing "Ding, dong, witch is dead, which witch, the wicked witch" :D - maybe I should change it to terrorist)! I would say I can't wait for the last chapter, but I've already read it so it would kinda defeat the purpose. Well done.

Em xx
BlueTigress chapter 13 . 9/13/2007
Hey! You got me up in my seat! :D I like the word ugly's! lol Even though I think that's not enough for what Ari is! Can't wait to read more! And SCREW YOU ari! :D
ncisabbylover chapter 13 . 9/11/2007
why, why do you make us wait. I can't wait for more, please update asap cause i wanna see what happens.

louise1717 chapter 13 . 9/10/2007
yes!some gibbs forward to more