Reviews for Outside Looking In
KilianaFelagund chapter 281 . 6/22
Hum. I just realized that review I just posted was posted as guest. I guess I didn't sign in. My bad. I still love then chappie and just read it again. Cheers.
Liana
Mmm. This one is my favorite of them. This and the first several of dark!sam&dean. I like the dark!boys. But this one I really want to read a story about now. what a fabulous idea. Dean becomes a demon and works with Crowley. I am currently working on a story or I'd ask if you didn't mind my using this prompt as a basis for a story. Of course if you don't mind maybe I'll do it sometime when I finish my current one. Boy but do I like this chapter. Sweet as honey and just as dark as the best chocolate. Well done. I did skip a bunch of the drabbles. I don't like to read anything blasphemous so I really appreciate the warnings. Thanks again this has been a great bunch of drabbles. Keep it up
Liana
Serenity de la Luna chapter 300 . 5/29
Okay. I really, REALLY liked this one! I love the whole Sam hurricane idea and how Castiel no longer fears of anything from him.
Serenity de la Luna chapter 3 . 5/27
I don't get it. What significance do girls with dark hair and green eyes have?
omg 320
TheResurrectionist chapter 8 . 2/25
Supernatural Fanfiction Monthly Awards Review: February 2016

This was fascinating and had a wonderful cadence to it. There was a little disjointed feeling to some of your lines when a tense was used strangely or an expletive, but I think it added to the story well. I liked the separation of each individual thought. Nice job!
BlackIceWitch chapter 8 . 2/12
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards : February 2016

Fragmentary thoughts, of all of a very ominous nature, make this work very well as a cool outside view. The situations are well described enough to see what is happening, without giving any more than a hint as to motivation and, of course, changes in characterisation. A thought-provoking and quite chilling series of moments.
BlackIceWitch chapter 20 . 2/5
That was truly a lovely AU look in piecemeal of a lifetime of sorrow. Great work!
gr8read chapter 66 . 10/13/2015
Good chapter. I like that they keep disappearing.
gr8read chapter 7 . 10/12/2015
This chapter had me laughing so hard. Loved it!
silver ruffian chapter 318 . 9/29/2015
Oh, you broke my heart again. Thanks!
cozmikfaerie chapter 317 . 8/29/2015
a giant thumbs up!
fierynightangel chapter 317 . 8/29/2015
cackles
ShipAddict chapter 20 . 10/6/2013
This is...cruel. I have an ache in my chest where my heart used to be. I didn't cry. I won't lie and say I did but I'm hurting, it's difficult to breath. It was more than a crying story. I've read several of these little stories and they were good but this one...there really are no words. You did a fantastic job.
silver ruffian chapter 314 . 9/22/2013
Oh yeah, that was extremely creepy. Well done!