Reviews for The Stone
Chadwick chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Awesome! Daria always amazes me, but you gave her more depth. But she still always has those witty remarks!
Scarlet29 chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
I'm a little ashamed of leaving a review for as long as I did. I read this about six months ago and enjoyed it immensely (mind you i am a fan of Red Dragon etc.) While sometimes there are grammatical errors in the writing as there are in many fics, and as annoying as they can be sometimes, they are largely ignored by the readers if the story itself is good. And in this case the story is great.

It was mysterious, tense and at some points made me cringe in it's detail. I would advise you to keep writing if you enjoy it.

After reading some (well one) of the other reviews I was appaled that some people have the gall to comment so negatively on a piece that they could never concieve themselves. This was good in the whole Thomas Harris sense of the word. Good, Good, Great, Wonderful, Good.
anon chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Ignore that last guy, he's a moron. This was a tense, well-plotted story that kept me interested all the way through. I think it's a brilliant example of how Daria and company might react to an extreme situation. Excellent piece.
Ronin2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
That is THE WORST story I read! You ought to be ASHAMED of yourself for writing such TRASH like that! It should be banned from the planet Earth! Trash like that,belongs in the can,along with you!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
one word: wow

...

excellent detailing with the investigation, the motives, daria's reaction...great story
Lil chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
...Wow...um, wow...That was, wow...I liked, I liked very much. Very well written and intelligent. Nice work with the characters. Best bit of fan fic I've read in awhile, and I read a lot.
CINCGREEN chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
"There are several great moments in the

piece, but one gets the feeling that dark detective fiction is not -sam's forte..."

- cincgreen/sam_
hitomi chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Damn good story! Are you an author of a bestseller novel writing fanfiction? I liked the suspense and the wit.
Bimbo10000 chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
That was a great story. Two-thumbs up definately. I'm sure this is one that I could read several times and still love it just as much as I did the first time. I personnally didn't mind that you didn't always stick to Daria, it made it more interesting and definately more original.
David chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Good story. The shifting viewpoint took a little getting used to, but other than that I had no problems with the viewpoints. The only problem I saw were occasional spelling errors. Keep writing.
Mike Yamiolkoski chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Something new... I like it. Mostly because the author knows the difference between drama and melodrama. Very tense all the way through, and it kept me interested. Oh, and I though at first the killer was DiMartino - glad to find I was wrong!
Robert Nowall chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
This is something that's been missing from "Daria" fanficdom...an authentic mystery. It's a thorough and awe-inspiring job all around, well worth the time it'll take to read. And the humor of "Daria" remains intact. A classic.