Reviews for A Conversation
MissKitty35 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Very sweet!
bella chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
thats so cool i wonder what WOULD happen next though?
abandoned five-ever chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
- Kikyo sure was helpful. THANK YOU! Kikyo-sama! (that might be the last time I ever say that) great one-shot!
SugarRos chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Absolutely wonderful! I can tell you really understand the relationship between Kagome and Kikyou. You showed them as Takahashi-sensei truely wanted them, which is a nice change from all of the bashing that goes on in Inuyasha fanfiction.

I absolutely LOVED this fic. You should come hang out with me and friends in the Kikyou and Kagome Peace forum here on FF.N. I have a feeling you'd get along with us just fine. XD

I'm off to read more of your stuff! I'm excited!
thevampiregyn chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
It's sort of disturbing to think that Kikyo and Kagome actually sat down and had a conversation with one another. But, life goes on I suppose.
Inu Hanyou Nikkie chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Thank you for this beauitfully written and very touching, no.. more than that.. Beautiful.. one shot. Thank you for capturing the engima that is Kikyou and making her into a real person with thoughts and feelings, who has done what other normal humans do... make mistakes especially in times of great anger. Kudos! It wasn't alot and it wasn't not enough. Perfect. Again Thank you and Bravo!