Reviews for The Flower Garden
siDEADde chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I've been trying to find good Emma slash stories, and I stumbled across this. I was confused at first, but mostly because my knowledge of the actual comicverse is horrid. So, I went and read the canon and came back and read this again.

It's fantastic. I love the breaks, the switches in time, the -thinking- involved while reading it. I don't like things explained to me, I like to figure them out for myself. This was the perfect fic for it.
Thank you!

Fav line: (ok, so there are more than one!)

"You don't even need to use telepathy to inspire lustful thoughts in the entire schools-students and faculty. You have less fear than fabric in your costume. You're the woman who still appears in my nightmares. You stared into the eyes of the Phoenix Force without blinking, took it into yourself, and still lived to tell the tale. You just beamed two years of hell and a few days of ecstasy into my mind and I can't decide if I love you or hate you for it. You're the White Queen.
Caren H chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
That was insanely cool and articulate. :) You writing style is quite rare but, most appreciated.
yimmy-kins chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I was a bit lost at first, but by the end, everything comes together nicely. I like the stylish way you've managed to pull this story off-concise with a hint of mystery. Is there any possibilty of a little expansion on the story, perhaps a prologue or an epilogue?