Reviews for Reflections Through Time
Corwyn chapter 6 . 8/22
I'm loving this story, and look forward to your continuing it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 2 . 8/17
This is not DC comics where Batman can beat anyone and dodge even omega rays of darkseid
ArtimuosJackson chapter 1 . 8/17
Wow just Wow why in many fan fiction stories America is the greatest in world in everything I just don't understand.
Amanthya chapter 6 . 7/18
Masterful analysis on Dumbles.

I don't know if you'll ever return to this (or Chunin Exam) but I hope you do.
Amanthya chapter 5 . 7/17
Dang, Hermione's smart! This is why they need her so much.
Amanthya chapter 4 . 7/17
Well, you've certainly given them interestingly different lives from what they originally had. I'm curious to see what you'll make of it.
Amanthya chapter 3 . 7/17
*sigh* You can't simultaneously accuse Snape of nearly failing potions and at the same time, of being the one to brew a temperamental potion. One of the best things about him as a villain is his very real threat.

I like how you're handling Peter's slide into betrayal, and how it's not easy for any of the girls, despite getting a wish.
Amanthya chapter 2 . 7/17
Aside from the gross-factor (you know what I mean), this is very interesting. Except...

It really seems cheap to me to pretend Snape altered his memories of James being an *rse. Honestly, it makes him a) less well rounded, to think he couldn't have been an idiot who matured b) too perfectly wonderful.

James was a berk in school. He was spoiled and entitled and like many young people, rather thoughtless about consequences most of the time. It does him no favors to pretend that wasn't so, and it lessens the impact of his eventual maturing. I hope this is just wishful thinking on Harry's part, and not a true-ism for the story.

Nice job on elaborating how terribly boring Harry would find being a baby without his gals' help, and good on them for taking the chance to learn up on every skill they couldn't before. And really, I am glad Harry's getting to know his parents as people.

And the conspiracy around the dearth of information on them? Verrry mysterious, indeed! *strokes chin thoughtfully* Yes, I shall have to go on to the next chapter!
TristianWolf chapter 6 . 7/2
From your AN's to the way this tale came alive, I was cheering & laughing at how bad the books became. I have always wondered WHY J.K.R. did what she did, to me & a lot of FF Writers like you have done a better spin on a really great storyline & made it more believable, that it was bumbled from the beginning. So my heart is grateful you & others like you don't follow Canon. I hope you're still out there writing wonderful tales & that RL hasn't gotten to you that you stop. We need more like you. Thanks TW
You're a fucking dumbass. You think you're a better writer then Rowling? Shut the fuck up. You can't do shit while she created a whole new world
I agree with your analysis of Dumbledore. If he means well, he is very, very stupid. Since is is not described as stupid, and stupidity is difficult to hide, It follows he is evil. While Voldemort just wanted a painless death for Harry, Dumbledore arranged for fifteen years of torment causing Harry to welcome death.
It should also be noted that in book 5 Dumbledore admitted that he knew Harry would suffer at the Dursleys when he placed him there. Not learned later, but knew before.

I realize that for an interesting story there has to be a worthy opponent. It's just that at some point Harry should realize that the source of most of his problems is Dumbledore, and therefor he is not on his side, but indeed an opponent.

I wonder whether Rowling didn't read her own books when she had Harry name a child Albus Severus. Or is that just a subtle hint that Harry is still conditioned/controlled to consider Dumbledore in a remotely positive light?
RHJunior chapter 6 . 5/5
Considering that they discovered that Snape was a double agent, and at school was***dosing the Headmaster with potions***... why wait until he was working at school? Rather than Dumbledore being evil, or even incompetent, couldn't he be unknowingly under Snape's influence right from the start? A single bad decision- trusting Snape's claim of reform- could have placed him at Snape's mercy. Some loyalty and trust potions in his lemon drops on a regular basis, add a little something to dull the old boy's wits...
RHJunior chapter 2 . 5/5
I just had breakfast when I read this.

I hate you.
RHJunior chapter 1 . 5/5
writing challenge: I dare you to write one story WITHOUT "Ron the Death Eater" in it.
Wyrade chapter 6 . 3/15
Thanks for the story. :)
Hope you continue it sometime.