Reviews for Reflections Through Time
DragonKnight1775 chapter 6 . 4/16
This is really interesting I hope you come back to it.
Zelara chapter 2 . 2/12
How is it that the Potters never notice the ghosts of . Three strange women constantly around their house?
major wallace chapter 6 . 1/29
awesome work
corwyn chapter 6 . 1/16
cool story so far. thanks for sharing it.
Name of the Wind chapter 1 . 1/4
Lol, Rowling is a better writer than you'll ever be. You call her out for 'abusing her main character'? Ever heard of a hero's trials? Character development and shit?

Ah, who am I kidding.

You're Perfect Fucking Lionheart. Everything must be handed to you on a goddamn platter or we are all evil and shit.

Give me a fucking break.

There's a reason that the sane people on this website despise you.
David305 chapter 6 . 1/2
So sad this was not finished; alas, after 5 years I must take down abandoned stories from my favorites list.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Wow what a story! Please please continue writing! It is so good! I would really like to see what the four friends do with Snape and Draco and of course the rat! And see if they will end up saving the world and the Potters! Please Update

My deepest compliments on your story
Sfrbcry chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Urd. Wow. That is a damn horrible name.
Difdi chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Everyone is magical and muggles don't exist. That has fascinating implications for exactly how something like a muggle-repelling ward might work.

It couldn't be keyed to wands, knowledge of spells or even past incidents of accidental magic, since squibs can see through such wards. It can't be magical potential, since a late bloomer would have tons of potential before it bloomed. It can't be actual magical power since squibs can penetrate such wards. It can't be self-identifying as witches or wizards because, again, squibs - and young muggleborn children can penetrate those wards. It's not a belief in magic or tons of kids would be wandering into magical enclaves every day.

So that leaves, what exactly? How about a belief on the part of the ward designer about what a muggle is, despite it having no actual basis in facts? The wizarding world would be arbitrarily creating muggles out of nothing more than a delusion.

So what would happen in that world if you bathed the entire planet in a magical field? A less catastrophic Event like the ones that created the Rifts Earth or Shadowrun worlds, perhaps? Who needs a Statute of Secrecy when EVERYONE is magical?

I can just imagine how many terawatts of electricity you could generate by harnessing all the spinning coffins of the Pureblood Supremacists...
WeLonelyOldSouls chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Man! How many of the stories can I find that aren't finished and aren't likely to be? These are too good to stop. It's a shame that they aren't going to continue.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I hate Ginny
I love Luna
That being Said
i hope this is a Harry Hermione fiction
and i love you don't care if your male or female, you are loved by this guy for your writing and sense of humor
-Jesse-
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Awesome keep it up!
thebetawholived chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
I will be chuckling over 'Auntie Cissa' for a long, long time.
thebetawholived chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
I love the info collection methods. Much better than collection methods for something else mentioned earlier.

(Gets up to put tissue box away.)
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
Oh dear. Now that's a kick in the a$$ for all of those purebloods!