Reviews for Reflections Through Time
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 8/6
Dumbledore is DARK, he just doesn't kill people like Tom does, he sacrifices them for the greater good.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 8/6
You are right, Rowling is a sadistic bitch to her characters, sadly sane people seldom get rich...
Evil had all the advantages, Money, Manpower, Propaganda, Political Power, Better Training, Experience, EVERYTHING!
I believe Rowling suddenly realized she had given evil victory, and pulled the MASTER OF DEATH to let Harry win.
But the Malfoys lived and escaped Justice yet again.
GOOD LOST!

Glad to see an Ah My Goddess crossover even if it is just a cameo appearance.
veteranlurker chapter 5 . 5/5
Dumbledore- "My eyes! The goggles, they do nothing!"
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 1/11
Well, well, about a life in crap. And a freebie!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
In response to the ch.4 disclaimer, it's a lack of what I've been smoking that's the problem here.
Corwyn chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
I'm loving this story, and look forward to your continuing it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
This is not DC comics where Batman can beat anyone and dodge even omega rays of darkseid
ArtimuosJackson chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Wow just Wow why in many fan fiction stories America is the greatest in world in everything I just don't understand.
Amanthya chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
Masterful analysis on Dumbles.

I don't know if you'll ever return to this (or Chunin Exam) but I hope you do.
Amanthya chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
Dang, Hermione's smart! This is why they need her so much.
Amanthya chapter 4 . 7/17/2016
Well, you've certainly given them interestingly different lives from what they originally had. I'm curious to see what you'll make of it.
Amanthya chapter 3 . 7/17/2016
*sigh* You can't simultaneously accuse Snape of nearly failing potions and at the same time, of being the one to brew a temperamental potion. One of the best things about him as a villain is his very real threat.

I like how you're handling Peter's slide into betrayal, and how it's not easy for any of the girls, despite getting a wish.
Amanthya chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
Aside from the gross-factor (you know what I mean), this is very interesting. Except...

It really seems cheap to me to pretend Snape altered his memories of James being an *rse. Honestly, it makes him a) less well rounded, to think he couldn't have been an idiot who matured b) too perfectly wonderful.

James was a berk in school. He was spoiled and entitled and like many young people, rather thoughtless about consequences most of the time. It does him no favors to pretend that wasn't so, and it lessens the impact of his eventual maturing. I hope this is just wishful thinking on Harry's part, and not a true-ism for the story.

Nice job on elaborating how terribly boring Harry would find being a baby without his gals' help, and good on them for taking the chance to learn up on every skill they couldn't before. And really, I am glad Harry's getting to know his parents as people.

And the conspiracy around the dearth of information on them? Verrry mysterious, indeed! *strokes chin thoughtfully* Yes, I shall have to go on to the next chapter!
TristianWolf chapter 6 . 7/2/2016
From your AN's to the way this tale came alive, I was cheering & laughing at how bad the books became. I have always wondered WHY J.K.R. did what she did, to me & a lot of FF Writers like you have done a better spin on a really great storyline & made it more believable, that it was bumbled from the beginning. So my heart is grateful you & others like you don't follow Canon. I hope you're still out there writing wonderful tales & that RL hasn't gotten to you that you stop. We need more like you. Thanks TW
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
You're a fucking dumbass. You think you're a better writer then Rowling? Shut the fuck up. You can't do shit while she created a whole new world