Reviews for Reflections Through Time
Sanguinis13 chapter 6 . 1/14
Another good story, and I hope you continue this one as well.
Saissa chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
This is BRILLIANT!
So many clearer explanations for why Harry gets treated so badly.
You mentioned fanfics where Harry attends a different school. Well I am currently writing one of those myself - not published yet.
You also mentioned those writers who claim to have a different storyline and then proceed to follow canon slavishly - and they lose the original storyline. I agree. There are hundreds of stories that I have read where they start off with an unusual or unique angle, but once Harry gets to Hoggies, it reads just like canon. That's when I STOP reading.
It is a pity that THIS fic was NOT completed either.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
This is crossover with Oh! My Goddess (in the anime section). Please list it under CROSSOVER: Harry Potter & Oh! My Goddess
Sixth Ranger BetaHalo chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
found your stories, awesome by the way, but this one had me laughing my ASS OFF in this chapter. its such a shame that you abandoned this story. you were talking about people engaging in awesome ideas and then not changing anything? well... you kind of did worse in this one, but oh, whatever, the slight crossover with (Oh My Goddess!) was nice...
wish ya godspeed and here hoping you return to this story after so many years.
Banner chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
I'd forgotten how much I liked this story. The "Harry Re-Do" genre is one of my favorites, because (just like you said in the Author's Notes) there is no way to fix the series without pretty much ripping it apart and starting over.

Rowling did a really creative job of world-building, but she fails fails fails at having her characters grow. Harry at seventeen was pretty much the same as at eleven. Ron actually managed to not ever mature at all.

I hope you come back to this one, although I can see how the returnees could overbalance the story.
DragonKnight1775 chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
This is really interesting I hope you come back to it.
Zelara chapter 2 . 2/12/2015
How is it that the Potters never notice the ghosts of . Three strange women constantly around their house?
major wallace chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
awesome work
corwyn chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
cool story so far. thanks for sharing it.
Name of the Wind chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Lol, Rowling is a better writer than you'll ever be. You call her out for 'abusing her main character'? Ever heard of a hero's trials? Character development and shit?

Ah, who am I kidding.

You're Perfect Fucking Lionheart. Everything must be handed to you on a goddamn platter or we are all evil and shit.

Give me a fucking break.

There's a reason that the sane people on this website despise you.
David305 chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
So sad this was not finished; alas, after 5 years I must take down abandoned stories from my favorites list.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Wow what a story! Please please continue writing! It is so good! I would really like to see what the four friends do with Snape and Draco and of course the rat! And see if they will end up saving the world and the Potters! Please Update

My deepest compliments on your story
nora9gina chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Urd. Wow. That is a damn horrible name.
Difdi chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Everyone is magical and muggles don't exist. That has fascinating implications for exactly how something like a muggle-repelling ward might work.

It couldn't be keyed to wands, knowledge of spells or even past incidents of accidental magic, since squibs can see through such wards. It can't be magical potential, since a late bloomer would have tons of potential before it bloomed. It can't be actual magical power since squibs can penetrate such wards. It can't be self-identifying as witches or wizards because, again, squibs - and young muggleborn children can penetrate those wards. It's not a belief in magic or tons of kids would be wandering into magical enclaves every day.

So that leaves, what exactly? How about a belief on the part of the ward designer about what a muggle is, despite it having no actual basis in facts? The wizarding world would be arbitrarily creating muggles out of nothing more than a delusion.

So what would happen in that world if you bathed the entire planet in a magical field? A less catastrophic Event like the ones that created the Rifts Earth or Shadowrun worlds, perhaps? Who needs a Statute of Secrecy when EVERYONE is magical?

I can just imagine how many terawatts of electricity you could generate by harnessing all the spinning coffins of the Pureblood Supremacists...
WeLonelyOldSouls chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Man! How many of the stories can I find that aren't finished and aren't likely to be? These are too good to stop. It's a shame that they aren't going to continue.