Reviews for Reflections Through Time
Priest chapter 6 . 1/12
I like the story as well and I think you should continue it at some point in time again it's a rather unique take on the whole time travel thing and I kind of like the oh my goddess crossover aspect to it too.
darkthanatos chapter 6 . 12/31/2017
I just finished the fic and I think that it is one of the most awesome and logical fics I have ever read
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
Shame harry hadn't wished that voldemort had never existed, then we could have a truly happy story.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2017
It's so sad you stopped writing. I really like this differed approach. I would have liked to see them all met again when the are teens again.
blinddivinity chapter 6 . 11/1/2017
Love it. Can't wait to read more. I agree with everything you've written here about the Headmaster and Snape (I can't stand Lupin and McGonigole either). Love this fic. Can't wait to read more.
flashbak35a chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
I pray that you'll come back to this story to complete it.
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 8/6/2017
Dumbledore is DARK, he just doesn't kill people like Tom does, he sacrifices them for the greater good.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
You are right, Rowling is a sadistic bitch to her characters, sadly sane people seldom get rich...
Evil had all the advantages, Money, Manpower, Propaganda, Political Power, Better Training, Experience, EVERYTHING!
I believe Rowling suddenly realized she had given evil victory, and pulled the MASTER OF DEATH to let Harry win.
But the Malfoys lived and escaped Justice yet again.
GOOD LOST!

Glad to see an Ah My Goddess crossover even if it is just a cameo appearance.
veteranlurker chapter 5 . 5/5/2017
Dumbledore- "My eyes! The goggles, they do nothing!"
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Well, well, about a life in crap. And a freebie!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
In response to the ch.4 disclaimer, it's a lack of what I've been smoking that's the problem here.
Corwyn chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
I'm loving this story, and look forward to your continuing it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
This is not DC comics where Batman can beat anyone and dodge even omega rays of darkseid
ArtimuosJackson chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Wow just Wow why in many fan fiction stories America is the greatest in world in everything I just don't understand.
Amanthya chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
Masterful analysis on Dumbles.

I don't know if you'll ever return to this (or Chunin Exam) but I hope you do.