Reviews for YuGiOh! Avatar: Quest for the Seventh Item
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
Good chapter. Did you ever wonder about doing a dual with Kaiba vs Harold? I know Harold dualed Mirage. But it would be intressting to see what would happen if he dualed the propur Kaiba.
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 19 . 5/16/2009
Awesome job! Are you going to do a story based on the Capsule Monsters arc of the series? A lot of us LOVED it so it would be cool to see it with your touch added to it. Just asking.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
kilnorc chapter 19 . 11/22/2008
a great end to a great fanfic man! -scratches head- maybe you can help me. I'd love to work on Heroes, but I just don't feel it in me...it's mainly the duels and stuff...

Any advice to a fellow re-write author?
Final Genesis chapter 19 . 11/21/2008
Another nice job! Interesting ending, along with the slapstick - I wonder what would happen next?

SulliMike23 chapter 19 . 11/21/2008
I wonder what was in that box Kevin opened. Could it be another Harpie's Brother card? But anyway, I can't wait to see the next story arc! I also hope you manage to start it too.
Final Genesis chapter 18 . 10/20/2008
Well I'll be! Other than Theinen's appearance, nice reference to 5D's! Nice work once again!

kilnorc chapter 18 . 10/19/2008
another great chapter man. loved the subtle 5D's reference, made me laugh.

can't wait for another one
SulliMike23 chapter 18 . 10/19/2008
LOL! Dueling Motorcycles! Nice reference to 5D's there! *clears throat* Anyway, I'm a little stunned that Hinxton and Kevin's father attended the same school; more than that, Hinxton saw Dr. Hunter as his rival in school grades. But now, Yugi/Pharoah has to beat Andros Sphinx once and for all!
kilnorc chapter 17 . 9/23/2008
oh man, this is NOT good at all

Hehe, Mokie's keeping tabs on big brother...he'd be good in the government, lol
SulliMike23 chapter 17 . 9/23/2008
Oh crap! I can just smell trouble now!
SulliMike23 chapter 16 . 9/15/2008
Odion? And here I thought it was Marik or Shadi. Still good, though.
kilnorc chapter 16 . 9/14/2008
oh, so it was ODION...thought for sure it was Malik, and for SOME reason, for a brief second, i thought it was bakura here and there -shakes head- you just pull out all the surprises for this, don't ya?

If Doe isn't who I suspect she is, I'll go outta my flippin' mind!
Final Genesis chapter 15 . 9/7/2008
Hinxton is Andro Sphinx? Holy (beep)!

kilnorc chapter 15 . 9/7/2008
-stares, jaw dropped to the floor-

holy (bleep)! Okay... -points to Sphinx- I...was NOT...expecting...THAT... -claps slowly- nice job on the surprise dude, i seriously thought it was someone other than bakura from ancient times, but then i kept thinking who else could be in that same situation...
SulliMike23 chapter 15 . 9/6/2008
WOAH! Now that was definitely an unexpected twist! I just hope Yugi and the Pharoah can pull out of this one.