Reviews for AfterMath
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
What's he need Bee or Optimus for? He defeated and killed Megatron all on his own and he's A LOT bigger and A LOT more powerful than Trent could ever DREAM of being.
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Nice. Sam did KILL someone. Trent hasn't done that so honestly the idoit shouldn't even be worried about. Sam faced down someone a hell of a lot bigger than Trent and not only won, he KILLED him.
Daisydill chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Love it so far!
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Hey why haven't you updated?
Lady Halaia chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I like it so far.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Aww, poor Sam... I hope he can get out of this one. :)
HotShot14 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Uh oh...but hey, knowing your luck Sam, you just might get saved! XD
HuMaN-EaTiNg-PaNdA -HEP chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
continue continue continue!

really good story you no trent could try to vandalize sam's car and the doors can beat him up (:

lol

great song for that akward moment
Mrs. Optimus Prime chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Oh this is good. Please update!
TallieCat chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Awesome story so far-very well written! I look forward to seeing what happens next, and how everything plays out between Sam and Miles!
Kenjirose chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Whoot, this is great.
Master Li chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
nice story! I can't wait to see where you go with it...maybe show Miles Bumblebee or have OP and the others scare the crap outta Trent :P. Update soon!
Fk306 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I wish Sam the best of luck
Firithnovwen chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Pretty good but come on Sam you stood up to Megatron surely you can deal with some pretty boy cake-eater.

Looking forward to new chapter.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Right on man! Transformers rules! I didn't even know what the were until like a year ago too -.-; I'm a total addict now Great story, keep up to good work!