Reviews for Broken Promises
fatalquirks chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
That was so sad but so good! I really liked how it actually took them a lot of time before they got back together. It was just some kind of miracle. lol. Anyway, I really liked it!

By the way, where did you get your icon?

I absolutely love it :D
Alenor chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
well, i'm glad they sorted themselves out. although i don't know if i would've been so forgiving if i were tristan. ahh well, cya later ~ Alenor.
Coffee Goddess chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
That was the best story I have ever read.
ggfan01 chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
Wow, what a beautiful story! So wonderfully written...a new favorite of mine!
just hidden chapter 4 . 7/15/2007
"The warm inviting tone, she decides, left around the time she did the night of her birthday." i'd say that's an accurate assumption. "She makes a decision right then and there. She will fight for him." yes! “You are my life.” aww. adorable. beautiful job.
19merz86 chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
I just read all of this story, and I loved every bit! Awesome job!
D chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
perfect ending !
princetongirl chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
loved it update soon
OTHlover04 chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
this is great!:)
four51 chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
Awesome, awesome, awesome. I just read the whole thing, and it is completely and totally amazing. This is wonderful! Aww, and so cute. And so real. I love it. Good job! Thanks for writing it.
RositaLG chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
Great story, I'm so sad to see it end!
Hopes2High chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
This was chapter was great, good job!
trorygirl chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
Oh wow. This was utterly wonderful. A brilliant conclusion to the story you have weaved. I love the song 'All I Need' by Mat Kearney and I think it ties in well with the story. Again loved it! Hope to see those updates for your other stories soon! -Amira
Sarah chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
Awesome chapter.. i would have loved an epilogue maybe about when they have a kid!

But this is also a perfect ending!

Keep up the good work
LoVe23 chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
This was so beautiful! I loved this!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »