Reviews for He Wants to Remember More Than He Wants to Forget
PROFILEABANDONED chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
ohhh. so sad! one of my absolute favorites.
sierra's scarlet chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This is beautiful... and sad. I love the memories. I want to cry over the ending. I really like Peter and Lily in this. Thanks for the great read.
twilightscallingme chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
The end of this reduced me to sobs. It was beautifully written. I loved the way that you captured each character; it was purely them. You captured them perfectly. This was so, so beautiful. I'm sorry... I'm at a loss for words. Bravo.
Mr. Rainbows chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Wow...major mood swing, this made me cry. Personal reasons, I suppose, but thank you for writing this. Hehe, I don't know if that makes sense...but thank you all the same.

Lily Louisea chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Omg..

and that last line.

Beautiful.
Lunarspirit chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
No sirius should have never died or anything cause then we're all sad and stuff
noeru K chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
OMG! love this...so sad, moonyxsirius, forever and ever and ever. Sirius would so laugh when he wants to cry. SO SAD! *Sniff* yess..great work! tears...
Miss Livi chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
you are oh such a talented writer! I feel really sad now :( well written!
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
That was depressing! Well writen, though. :)
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
This was really beautiful. I love the concept with one memory for each person. Perfect choice representing them. Very well-written. Just... a perfect story. Best one I've read from you, even though I haven't read them all. Really really great job here!
imumble chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
aw :[ very sad. but the memories were really good. i liked all the ones you chose.

you're an amazing writer.
abandoned111 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I love the way you haven't portrayed Peter as a prat, because it's very rare to find a story with him as a nice character. Well done. :)
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Beautiful story! Very well-written. Loved it.

"He never felt the warmth of a family as strongly as he did then. They never hugged as tightly, as gratefully, as happily as that time, that time when they were closer than ever."

aww... this brought tears to my eyes. Poor Remus :(

"During one of those sunny Saturday mornings, Sirius once said he laughs when he wants to cry."

Loved the last sentence.

Great job! This is going on my favourites list.

- Gaby
Sing a Song 119 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Um... wow... I thought you might include survivors guilt, but it's pretty good!
T-R-Us chapter 1 . 7/23/2007