Reviews for Don't Take Me For Granted
RainbowCubes87 chapter 1 . 6/9
Just thought I'd point out that men have XY chromosones and women have XX.
arses21 chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
This was great! Romance, suspense and a happy ending, it just doesn't get any better!
Rachiraptor chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Nicely done! Very well written. I don't know if P & M would ever really make it, but it's nice to imagine. You went right to the heart of the problem, the crux of her unconditional adoration and his unintentional patronization which are fueled by her lack of physical self-esteem and his alfa-male-player complex. It was great to read about his revelation that there are all kinds of beauty that deserve male attention (a person, not a type) and to dish a little humility his way. :-) Thanks!
Criminal Minds Addict chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Great from beginning to end! As always, you captivate their love so well, and their chemistry for eachother is exceedingly well written. Something that I also loved very much was how even in a dark and dreary situation, you threw humor in their to lighten the mood, and the flirting was beyond amazing! I love your writing and hope you plan on continuing :)

Miranda :)
csimesser1 chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
that was great loved it
4k101 chapter 9 . 12/13/2009
loved it!
jevans47403 chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
They're finally together, that's a good thing especially with everything they went through when she got kidnapped from her bunker. Yeah just the sight of him walking in her living room made her distracted enough to forget what his question was-I know it would me too. Especially if he's wearing a shirt that was even showing off his six-pack abs and his loose sweatpants that hung low on his hips, now that's a sight to see and to imagine. She's lucky he didn't catch her drooling especially with the way she was staring at him like that, lol, now that would be embarrassing. Great job on the story by the way.

He was padding barefoot across the carpet, loose sweatpants riding low on his hips and six-pack abs; she could tell even with the saggy, white T-shirt he had on as well. The sight of him there, the way he moved – so comfortable, powerful, and self-assured – made her forget for just a second what her answer to his question was.
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 9 . 9/25/2008
aww...kawaii! loved it, the serious moments like "he roared" laughing my ass off and talking non stop to my computer screen! hahaha, just loved it, see yha
NightStar28 chapter 9 . 1/7/2008
Wonderful story, you brought Morgan and Garcia together in a very belivable way. Great job.
NightStar28 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I can't wait to read this. I don't have time right now but I'll be back as soon as I can. It looks great so far.
B-Elanna chapter 9 . 12/2/2007
Aw such a cute ending.

I really loved the way you brought them together in the end :)
Tricki chapter 9 . 10/31/2007
What a perfect ending.

You truly are a wonderful writer.

x Tricki
Tricki chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
Yay! I was so hoping you'd have him intertwine their fingers and kiss her hand :D I can so see that happening. Seriously grinning like a floon right now!

That was, again, a wonderful chapter. Completely in character as always.

Love Tricki x
Tricki chapter 7 . 10/30/2007
Okay, can I just say: Go Derek! I can so see the scene with him running up the stairs and kicking in the door. Great moment.

This chapter is so fantastic, there's the perfect leve of suspense - you never once went into the 'drawing it out too much' territory. I was holding my breath for so much of that!

x
Tricki chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
Oh my God that was brilliant! Such a sweet chapter but still has me gagging for the next chapter. On the edge of my seat here!

x