Reviews for When Paths Cross
richard smith chapter 4 . 1/6
I liked it and I personally want to read more. So if you find the time can you please write more to what you have I would like it. and i give you 5 STARS so far great job.
water princess chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
You were writing a cool story
Kataanger chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
Another chapter please
CarpeDiem46231 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Wow, it's really too bad you stopped writing on this one because believe me, it would have been a succeeded fic. It would be awesome if you continued with this because a lots of people would appreciate it, I promise!:)
korrasami lover chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
whens it comin out
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
well duuh just get to the datin and kissin douche bag!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
ahhh why did it end WHY...
randommonkeyz998 chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Love it!
Alice chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
CAN you please continue this, I really want to see this.
PepTalkGurl101 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
You seriously DID NOT stop there. That is just mean! Ohmigosh! Pls, just please for my sake update! This amazing!
NerdsAreCool chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I'm sorry but I have to quit reading ur stories. Almost all of them end in a really good cliffhanger and then you don't update them! Its too painful lol. KATAANG FO EVER!
redd-27 chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
YAAAAAAAAAAY! this is really good! Can't wait until the next chapter! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :)
insertusernamehere chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
this is a really good story, but u haven't updated in a while! can u pleez update?
the golden warrior chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
SHEES PEOPLE! Is it so hard to finnish a good story you guys have so many great ideas but you barely ever finish them. your really talented but no offense you honestly have no comitment or dedication to any of your stories. :(
katarainlove chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
PLEASE GET THE NEXT CHAPTER UP!you can go so much further with this.i LOVE it!i really like how you made it so it is modern time but they can bend.

yours truly katarainlove(with aang)a kataang worshiper
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »