Reviews for When Paths Cross
CarpeDiem46231 chapter 1 . 5/9
Wow, it's really too bad you stopped writing on this one because believe me, it would have been a succeeded fic. It would be awesome if you continued with this because a lots of people would appreciate it, I promise!:)
korrasami lover chapter 4 . 1/29
whens it comin out
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
well duuh just get to the datin and kissin douche bag!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
ahhh why did it end WHY...
randommonkeyz998 chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Love it!
Alice chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
CAN you please continue this, I really want to see this.
PepTalkGurl101 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
You seriously DID NOT stop there. That is just mean! Ohmigosh! Pls, just please for my sake update! This amazing!
NerdsAreCool chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I'm sorry but I have to quit reading ur stories. Almost all of them end in a really good cliffhanger and then you don't update them! Its too painful lol. KATAANG FO EVER!
redd-27 chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
YAAAAAAAAAAY! this is really good! Can't wait until the next chapter! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :)
insertusernamehere chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
this is a really good story, but u haven't updated in a while! can u pleez update?
the golden warrior chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
SHEES PEOPLE! Is it so hard to finnish a good story you guys have so many great ideas but you barely ever finish them. your really talented but no offense you honestly have no comitment or dedication to any of your stories. :(
katarainlove chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
PLEASE GET THE NEXT CHAPTER UP!you can go so much further with this.i LOVE it!i really like how you made it so it is modern time but they can bend.

yours truly katarainlove(with aang)a kataang worshiper
Chaosblader501 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
This is all really great can you please update soon
Katara13Avatar chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Hi! i am very very new.. I LOVED LOVED LOVED your story. Please write another one. I mean another chapter I SO want to know what happens next. I practicly dead. I got a know please write another few chapters. Please

Avatar Wolf chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
Well I'd like to know but you haven't updated this story in forever! PLZ UPDATE! You story is cool!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »