Reviews for AVERAGE
Please update this!
Book Mad TJ chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
I like this!
Book Mad TJ chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This is really good, I like this! So he has ben acting like a dead last, and hardly anyone knows the truth about him?
917brat chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
this is great and i think th threesome idea would be a great idea onei havenever seen this type of pairing and it would be new and two those two together might be able to hea his mind completly where one alone might not beable to...so but me down for about one hundred no one thousand votes on that pairing oh and please do update soo cause i really want to know what is going to happen next...oh and if you still doing the vote for the wave thing i think it be a good idea to take the mission...so haku and naru could be friends i guess any way please update soon.
Janica Bunny chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
ah! this made me want to cry! i feel naru's pain! *almost...:S*

but plz do update soon! :)
alex chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
i vote for shikamaru
Janica Bunny chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
oh me likey...

update soon!
Valheru1988 chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Cool, this story has been interesting and has many qicked evil twist to it. so nice to see a change from the cliche, i think your votes were for pairings. and going to have to say i'll vote for Kyuu. cause i can't see this naruto really getting close to others. i can see him being influenced by Shika and Itachi, but not more then that. Hey, he already calls Kyuu a furball and gets along with him very well.

keep up the great work with this :)
The Group of One chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
OH! OH! OH! I VOTE FOR SHIKA! Just cuz he's kool. Yes, with a K.

Whelp, I like how this fic is coming along. Er... when will Naruto's team find out about his REAL status? xD I can imagine Sasuke's reaction.

Anywho, can't wait for the update!
ace chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
THIS STORY IS TOTALLY COOL I LOVE NARUTO ALL CRAZY AND STRONG ALSO DARK AND KYUUBI TOTALLY ROCKS ITS JUST GETTING INTERESTING CANT WAIT FOR THE UPDATE SO PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE UDATE SOON
j7nX chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
This story is amazing! I think that it's really interesting and I'm very curious to see how thing will develop in the future. I hope everything will work out fine for Naruto in the end :) As for a pairing I vote for Shikamaru cause I like him and besides I think he's the only one to be able to figure Naruto out. He's a genius after all :) But wouldn't mind if Itach won so it works out fine for me both ways :P Well that's all for now. Please update soon :)
Leaprechaun1 chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
update
NineTailed-Battousai chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
creative ill be waiting for an update
grtuy45 chapter 3 . 1/22/2008