Reviews for Requiem of the Abyss
ginryuumaru chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Update, I like this
paramore-danish chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
are you planning to continue this? the first chapter is marvelous and i would love to see it finished. ]
Werewolf of Fire chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Wow. I'm pleasantly surprised. _ Amongst the Mary-sue and the horridly OOC fics I stumbled across this.

You've got a good grip of the characters from what I can tell so far; Alan sounds like Alan, Snow like Snow, Ginta like Ginta and so on. That's a relief to me, and I hope you keep it up.

Also, I'd like to tip my hat to you because you have Ginta's mother (Is she ever named?) in this chapter. You've written her exactly how I see her, somewhat violent (she must have some really good aim too, books can be hard to throw) and with a sarcastic tone to her character. Lovely, simply lovely.

I'm enjoying this thus far. SO I hope you continue. But when you do, be careful of your tense. I noticed you switched between present and past. But so far, everything else is great! I'll be around for the next chapter!

- Woffy

PS: I really do thank you for basing this on the events in the manga; it's the only thing I've seen entirely. ;