Reviews for Yours
kitsunells chapter 5 . 4h
saku/gaar and ten/neji r my favs
Kristina Durr chapter 1 . 4/16
i really like your story it is awesome and i was wondering if you had a beta reader if not do you want one? private message me if you do
konamigirl chapter 11 . 12/22/2016
Why are you romanticizing abusive behaviour? And also justifying the abuse by blaming it on the victim? This is totally inappropriate.
kittens love chapter 18 . 12/11/2016
Hi! ! ! ! :D
I just wanted to let you know that your story is really fabulous and that I loved it from beginning to end as there are few fanfics that contain this kind of plot all dark, besides that I am crazy for stories that have those dark but tender dyes, Sinfully this has become one of my favorite gaasaku stories and without telling you that this pairing was the first that I liked I found it hard to find stories with deadly plots and now (like five or six years later) I come to find your fanfic it Which was really surprising and intriguing to read and I do not regret the least of finding it. With nothing more to say I say goodbye and thank you very much for taking the trouble to write this story;)
(you did not understand anything at all, fault the translator XD)
Well now
bye luck
Parasite X12 chapter 18 . 11/10/2016
Loved this story so much.

So morbid yet so awesome and romantic and stuff.

Loved it.
raven9000 chapter 18 . 9/16/2016
is there a sequel
Mariselo chapter 18 . 4/11/2016
So that's a sucky ending.
GaaraismyBae chapter 18 . 1/23/2016
I love it soooo much and is there a sequal to it
Best fanfiction,
Ruby Gutiérrez
Ruby chapter 18 . 1/22/2016
This is like the best fanfiction I've read so far and I just want to tell you keep up the good work

Your reader,
尺乃ㄚ ム匕工モ尺尺モ乙
Guest chapter 18 . 1/9/2016
THIS WAS AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AND GUESS WHAT ELSE AMAZING.!
AndrianaWarrior7 chapter 12 . 1/7/2016
THEIR JUST THIRTEEN!
Anime no Akuma chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
aww that was cute!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
So he rapes her and she still loves him. Ok
Viva chapter 18 . 9/14/2015
Not sure how I feel about your story. A bit too dark and unrealistic for my taste. I just wish there was some chemistry amongst the characters
sakura11akatsuki chapter 18 . 7/23/2015
AWESOME! One of the best fics i have read yet!