Reviews for Yours
KuriKashi chapter 15 . 2/8
I thought this story was gonna be great because of the dark tone and psychological aspect it had up to chapter 3. But after reading a few more chapters the story quickly becomes out of whack in my opinion.
(SPOILERS!Nothing major tho!)
The "heroine" just accepts the "advances" from Gaara. She basically gets sexually assaulted and raped but nothing is done. There are NO consequences. Hell if Sasuke and Naruto can't do anything at least Kakashi-sensei should be able to.
The main guys are too OOC and the story is about kids who just force sex.
KuriKashi chapter 3 . 2/8
DAM! Only 3 Chapters in and the story is giving me the chills!
kitsunells chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
saku/gaar and ten/neji r my favs
Kristina Durr chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
i really like your story it is awesome and i was wondering if you had a beta reader if not do you want one? private message me if you do
konamigirl chapter 11 . 12/22/2016
Why are you romanticizing abusive behaviour? And also justifying the abuse by blaming it on the victim? This is totally inappropriate.
kittens love chapter 18 . 12/11/2016
Hi! ! ! ! :D
I just wanted to let you know that your story is really fabulous and that I loved it from beginning to end as there are few fanfics that contain this kind of plot all dark, besides that I am crazy for stories that have those dark but tender dyes, Sinfully this has become one of my favorite gaasaku stories and without telling you that this pairing was the first that I liked I found it hard to find stories with deadly plots and now (like five or six years later) I come to find your fanfic it Which was really surprising and intriguing to read and I do not regret the least of finding it. With nothing more to say I say goodbye and thank you very much for taking the trouble to write this story;)
(you did not understand anything at all, fault the translator XD)
Well now
bye luck
Parasite X12 chapter 18 . 11/10/2016
Loved this story so much.

So morbid yet so awesome and romantic and stuff.

Loved it.
raven9000 chapter 18 . 9/16/2016
is there a sequel
Mariselo chapter 18 . 4/11/2016
So that's a sucky ending.
GaaraismyBae chapter 18 . 1/23/2016
I love it soooo much and is there a sequal to it
Best fanfiction,
Ruby Gutiérrez
Ruby chapter 18 . 1/22/2016
This is like the best fanfiction I've read so far and I just want to tell you keep up the good work

Your reader,
尺乃ㄚ ム匕工モ尺尺モ乙
Guest chapter 18 . 1/9/2016
AndrianaWarrior7 chapter 12 . 1/7/2016
Anime no Akuma chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
aww that was cute!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
So he rapes her and she still loves him. Ok