Reviews for Redemption For Love & Life REVISED
The Other Ravenclaw Girl chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
An interesting start :)
Just wondering why there is slavery if it's pre War?
Also a decent attempt at the french but the correct term would be 'le Cochon, libéretez-moi', whereas as demettre refers to removing something or dislocating something.
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 27 . 1/22/2014
Enjoyed the story. I know its been several years, but it is still a good plot. Thanks for sharing.
citygirl09 chapter 27 . 11/11/2010
I love this story its so sweet.
MrsPhantomSylvia chapter 27 . 1/7/2010
Loved it!
Aki The Crane chapter 27 . 10/24/2009
Aw, Kawaii. Snape found love. Yay. This was amazingly well-done I really enjoyed reading this. Your very talented.
XTahliaX chapter 27 . 4/26/2008
Much love for this fic, it had me hooked, so cute...yet had enough drama. Glad i found it. :D
Vampkestrel chapter 27 . 4/12/2008
cute story sweet ending _
slanderblob chapter 27 . 1/27/2008
this was such and amazing & cute story! so romantic...*sniffle*

you really have a talent! loved your fic, loved it loved it loved it loved it
FallinAngelGirl chapter 27 . 1/27/2008
AW! Cute! That was very good. I loved this story. Don't get let down on reviews. Besides...who are you really doing this for: you or the media. For me is "media" so...I guess really the meadia want. Anywho, what do I know. (Notice how that's not a question). Any who, sorry you didn't a lot of reivews. But, hey, you stuck with this story, so yeah. Ciao, honey. And don't let the reviews down you. Bye-Bye.
Lintered chapter 27 . 1/26/2008
aww cute ending x)

congrats on finishing the story!

I enjoyed it lol
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 27 . 1/26/2008
-sniffles- thank you for such a good story! i loved it!
loveseverussnape chapter 27 . 1/26/2008
great ending. loved the story.
FallinAngelGirl chapter 26 . 1/21/2008
Keep it up! Can't wait for more! O! Can't wait for more! You do a great job on this! Thanks for putting me on for "thanks to..." means a lot to me. Ciao! See ya!
loveseverussnape chapter 26 . 1/20/2008
great chapter. keep up the great work. can't wait for more.
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 26 . 1/20/2008
-slaps snape- stupid man... thank you for the chappie and mention!