Reviews for Pounding Pavement
Gahoole15 chapter 14 . 8/23/2008
omg ilove this! the end was perfect. it is sweet, simple, and romantic. it was great how she saved him, very different. great job. keep writing
mhx3 chapter 14 . 7/27/2008
Whoa...just, whoa. I can't...whoa. It's 3:00 AM in the morning, I just spent the last 2 hours reading this entire thing. And I freaking loved it. And I love how the story with my name in it turned out to be one of the best fics I've read in awhile. Seriously...this has depth and true meaning. And it made my heart melt and my eyes teary. Don't ever stop writing.
mhx3 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Hi. I haven't read this yet, but I plan on reading it later for sure. What's so funny/odd is that my name is Meara, and it's just so uncommon for someone to use the name Meara in a story that I instantly was shocked and also happy at the same time. Haha. Usually people use names like Jessica or Sarah...so, thanks for picking such a unique name, and thanks for unknowingly picking my name! :) Now, as I read this, it will be easier to imagine myself with Christian Bale. Haha.
Songorita chapter 14 . 12/10/2007
Great story, update soon.
sugarlove chapter 13 . 10/25/2007
I loved this chapter, too cute! Update soon!
raindancyr chapter 12 . 10/15/2007
its alfred not albert. its kind of important that you know that if you're writing a batman fic. he's kind of like the second most important character
vampout chapter 12 . 10/14/2007
Awsome! love the last line... bahahait made me laugh, dotn knwo why! meh um brilliant chap as always! keep it up!
kaitlynvoncat chapter 11 . 10/13/2007
Ir really, really liked this story. Meara is pretty much amazing and I like how you portray Bruce. One of my favorite parts was where Bruce first called Meara and afterwards they both had their little victory moves.

I really hope you you update this soon! I'm dying to know what happens.
Ninja Stealth Noise chapter 11 . 10/12/2007
This is hands down one of the best Batman stories out there, i am not even kidding. Please update, I will love you forever.
haji666 chapter 11 . 9/22/2007
wowza! i really like wait no love your story! i love Meara and well everythings ah- mazing! please continue ;)
sugarlove chapter 11 . 9/4/2007
Holla! Wow, this is a long chapter, but it was really, really good! I love that you have Bruce and Meara taking time getting to know each other before the take the big plunge, other stories have them in bed before the third chapter! They are very cute and you have the characters developed really well! I feel bad that Bruce is hurt so bad, he's such a cutie, but he'll get better very quickly with Meara there to take care of him! Good supsense too! Keep it up!
sugarlove chapter 10 . 8/15/2007
Great chapter! Update soon!
Raging Raven chapter 10 . 8/15/2007
CONTINUE!
vampout chapter 10 . 8/14/2007
NIce, i like hows shes beginning to figure it out,great character development. Really enjoyin this!
vampout chapter 9 . 8/13/2007
nice, im glad you updated! great chapter! can't wait for more!