Reviews for Imperfectness: High School Drama
DancingFireStar chapter 29 . 6/14/2013
Aww man this story did not make any sense at all in the beginning it was like one thing after another. And it still doesn't I mean Natsuki is an idiot how do you kiss your best friend who's totally insanely in love with you an ask her to be your gf then just. Break up with her because you miss being her friend? What? It's not like anything changed unless you want to stop kissing. But I mean it was pretty funny.
A.K.ANATSUKIFAN chapter 1 . 3/2/2013

nice chapter.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/15/2012
ohh . natsuki being a coward . .dissapointing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
awwww . natsuki is such a sweetieee .
Grey Corvus chapter 25 . 4/25/2012
HOLY FRICKIN CRAP! IT'S FINALLYHAPPENED! (runs around in circles, arms frantically waving) Whooo! Yea!
Grey Corvus chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Hell man! That was awesome! Not only can yu write a story, but yu also have great taste in music! Panic! At the Disco is awesome! Loved te song ya picked too!
Yuki-san chapter 29 . 1/20/2011
Please continue with this fanfiction, I beg you! xD I'm jocking P But I am sad about Shizuru...T.T Don't separate her from Natsuki, is depressing...T.T I want a happy ending...
QuinnSexRiot chapter 29 . 4/8/2010
OMG!OMG!OMG! Please update! You have to update! please, pretty please? Is Natsuki really going to break up with her? Come on! Natsuki... Are you f*ing nuts? :O Geez, Natsuki, if you keep acting like that, and being that immature, I'm gonna kill you.. stop desappointing me! -'

Sorry.. I really had to say that.. Natsuki is really getting on my nerves.. lalala xD

oh! and...

PLEASE UPDATE?
ShizNatPower chapter 29 . 11/19/2009
next chapter T-T !
ShizNatPower chapter 29 . 10/26/2009
Continue Please ! T-T
ShizNatPower chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Next chapter, Onegai shimasu T-T ! watashi wa no 'fanfiction' ga daisuki desu - , Hayaku T-T
ShizNatPower chapter 29 . 10/17/2009
je crains le pire vu que c'est un ' drama ' But : next chapter ! -
ShizNatPower chapter 29 . 10/9/2009
oh ! next chapter?

[ même si d'habitude je détestes les Dramas , je veux savoir la suite , mais Natsuki est trop cruelle ! O ]
Beaustiful chapter 29 . 4/17/2009
In NO way should Natsuki break up with Shizuru, they're in love she's just back to being her dense self... ohh and what happened to that song that Natsuki was writing for Shizuru?