Reviews for Lying is the most fun
littlecupcakexd chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
Okay... I know this will sound like a hater and all but sit with me through this. I usually NEVER write reviews even if the story is really bad cuz the author is trying to their best and u noe u have to have some respect if u can't write a decent story urself... But I just got frustrated at this chapter because I feel like Naruto forgave Sasuke too easily for all that crap Sasuke did to Naruto! GAAAAAAAAAH! So yeah, I know this sounds really dark but I thought Sasuke should have been more hurt and shunned by the public (like for causing Naruto's death or something)... That's all for my rant...

BUT UR STORY WAS REALLY COOL, I LOVE THE IDEA OF THIS STORY 333
mirrorimage33 chapter 21 . 4/5/2014
I'll tell you now...you have the BEST taste in Music - like ever! But I really wish there was a chapter where they make up and yelling match between them. It was really good though!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I hate all this "Naruto's POV," "Sasuke's POV," "3rd Person POV" stuff. Four point of view changes in one short chapter is excessive. Pick a point of view and stick with it. Aside from that, the POV tags in and of themselves are annoying because they throw me out of the story every time I see one. I actually quit reading the chapter because of them. Unable to finish the fist chapter, I went and skimmed a couple of other chapters to see if this fic is for me. It doesn't seem like it is, so we will part ways here. However, if it weren't for the POV issues, I might have been willing to give the fic a chance. I'm not leaving you this comment to be harsh, but so you will know what is a turn-off for potential readers, especially when it comes to the all-important first chapter. With a better hook, I might have stuck it out.
cary99 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Loved it
xDreamers chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
It's kinda weird that everyone's gay...
secretninja456 chapter 21 . 7/19/2013
*Choked up with emotion by how sweet the epilogue was and hopes you make many more like this pulls self together long enough to utter* keep up the good work:)!
secretninja456 chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
Thank god Naruto is alright and I'll admit I felt like crying from the pure joy of the lemon scene just because they were making love for the first time *bursts into fan girlish weeping* I hope to see more like this from you keep up the good work:)!
secretninja456 chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
Please Naruto please be alright and Sasuke *disgusted scoff* I can't even look at you right no keep up the good work:)!
secretninja456 chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
Oooh Naruto is being the Itachi in this situation a little XD keep up the good work:)!
secretninja456 chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
Even Itachi believed Naruto I officially hate Gaara until this story is over and I've got a whole army of angry fan girls to back me up! keep up the good work:)!
secretninja456 chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE ANGST THE DRAMA MY HEART CONDITION! *dies but the afterlife is the next chapter* keep up the good work:)!
secretninja456 chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Oh god Itachi gave me a heart palpitations *dies of fan fiction related death* *Is revived by the promise of drama but is also dreading it* keep up the good work:)!
secretninja456 chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
Naruto is becoming less of a whore and falling in love Sasuke is falling in love and trusting Naruto to not break his heart cookie please :3 keep up the good work:)!
secretninja456 chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
Iruka please smack Naruto with a yard stick come next chapter keep up the good work:)!
secretninja456 chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Yay cuddle time keep up the good work:)!