Reviews for Of All the Princesses
SwanDestiny chapter 1 . 7/14
Love this!
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Great plot and beautifully written :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Crazygurlmadness strikes again. Nice story.
invasianofasians chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Aww... Zelda, don't push him away...
phunky chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That would teach her, he smugly thought. Yes, she would feel guilty upon finding his frozen corpse on her doorstep tomorrow morning.

hahaha :P that line is halarious
Sir Vrolok chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
A lot of people have told you this, and I will tell it to you as well... This story is AMAZING!

They way you portrayed the characters was really good, and the way the story was developed was also prety well done; the story was quite a great drama, a drama full of feeling, and with a nice ending. I have to admit that once I started reading this story, I couldn't stop until I finished reading it; it really caught my attention.

Seriously, you are a great writter, and one of the few authors that can write GREAT Zelda stories; if I could, I would give you an applause for your talent.

I have read in your profile that tomorrow (November 13) will be your birthday, so I also take this opportunity to wish you an early happy brthday, so... Happy Birthday!

Oh, one more thing... If it isn't such a bother, and if you have enough free time... Can you check out the stories that I have written?

With nothing more to say to you, I bid you farewell, and wish you good luck.
the-science-of-corruption chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Bodices, huh? Cute story. Sounds like something that would happen to me. Both people denying their true feelings. Yeah. That's what would happen, but the guy wouldn't come heroically out in the raging storm to save me. Just cuz I have that kind of luck. Boo-hiddly-hoo. Whatev.

Good story, but maybe it shoulda been rated T, for the last scene, anyway...
bowtoyoursensei chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
One of my favorite Zelda stories ever. So cute and adorable and cool!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Great story _
White Evergreen chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Lovely story, and a supreme testament to the importance of communication in relationships. I'm glad Link and Zelda worked things out in the end (and so nicely, too!).
nikkiRA chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
love. absolute love.
yayayay chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
wow that was really good! (:
montycrowley chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I love how the story starts somewhere in the middle and we, the reader, gets filled in with the details of previous happenings as the story enfolds. And it all fits perfect and nice and smooth. Nice protector-royalty relationship you portrayed.
FabulaEstActa chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Hehehe, this one was pretty funny. I liked the way you had the theme play out constantly in Link's mind and I thought that the portrayal of both Link's and Zelda's stubborn nature made the story just great. And, as usual, the dialogue and interactions were spot on. Good story.
CuriousFan07 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Very well written! I loved the narrative, and the repetition of the "of all the princesses" phrase. My applause!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »