Reviews for Axel Is Annoying
FadedNobody chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Haha! Love it!

"no vexen you're not experimenting on me."

keep writing.
underthedarkness chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
aw man..The loss of a good story stolen by time. :/ Will you update this or is it lost? Its really funny escpecially the part where Vexen's like. "LET ME EXPERIMENT ON YOU!" That was hilarious! XD

Avid Reviewer

Raixal the Wrath chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
Gosh! That was simply amazing! I hope you update this story
SlythCommand chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
hahaha, XD Poor Roxas. I want more of this, it's funny. :D
TheSilverEternity chapter 2 . 1/28/2008

AkuRoku rules all. Bow down!

-coughs- Kay, I'm done.

kellegirl chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Run Roxas! That was just too funny. Is this story dead or is there hope for an update?
VexenIV chapter 2 . 1/17/2008

*falls off chair laughing*

This is so weird!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

351709 chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
This made me laugh. Axel's certainly taken jealously/possessiveness to an entirely new level. I hope that the future chapters (if there will be any; I really hope there will be) are just as funny!
Don'tTrustMe chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Muffins...lolz Id'e run with his muffiny self.

I love how Roxas runs away from Axel, when Axel thinks hes running away from Vexen. lolz will wait for next chapter!
Polish chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
Yeah! You updated! Yessa! Im so happy! Youve made my day!

"MUFFINS!" And as quick as he came, he was gone. Silence. (dies laughing!)

"ROXAS! Please! Let me experiment on you!" At the same moment, in midair, Vexen was sent flying. He skidded to a stop at Xemnas' feet.

"HI-YAH!" Axel landed from the kick in a fighting stance

(Is resurrected only to die again laughing. I love it!)
Radev E. Elocin chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
i luv this story! its awesome! i cant believe axel flirts with xemnas... ew... bad thoughts... DX

ok, on another hand, this is awesome! i like when demyx is yelling muffins. pure crack. very funny. axel is... crazy. vexen is... psychotic. XD i luv it all! *ahem* UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! MY EXISTENCE (OR LACK THEREOF) DEPENDS ON IT! YAOI! SHOUNENAI! FLUFF! YES!
Polish chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Too Cute! Kawaii! Take that Axel! You got ownzed by Roxas Got it memorized! I love it! Please update soon! and Im sorry about your arm, Hammok huh? hmm...
Don'tTrustMe chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
thats sum funneh stuff right thar!
FlamingDranzer chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I couldn't stop laughing, especially when Axel went, "You 'rox' my socks.". Probably one of my favorite sentences out of the whole chappie. Update soon!
Otawan chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Yay Axel chibi! -Wild fangirl clapping- Aw how did you hurt yourself? Did 'ya fallouta tree?