Reviews for Stolen Time-A Taiora/Sorato Drama
mari chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I like the story cause that's the kind of thing that I hope happened. One question have you heard about this tai and sora movie that they over there in japan want to make? Hope to read more from you
Cobalt Coaster chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Great!

I liked how you tied in the epilogue and the picture in the end.
Robin The Boy Wonder chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
good job i really like it!

from Ryo
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Sorato fans, sorry! But this story is a Taiora, if any Sorato fans are reading this review.
Luvya chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Okay I cant belive I didnt review this fic when I read it its a GREAT fic DC oh and incase you dont know DIB chapter 6 is out!
yuugata no baka chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
So cute! But i don't think you should have let them get married. I don't think that you could go up to someone and say "I don't like you anymore, I'm marrying someone else." Otherwise, good.
Flamegaruru chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
*sniff* TAIORA! Gosh, how I've missed them! This was kawaii and well written!

darn 02...and I've got this feeling that's what's going to happen to Rukato...

*starts bawling* Ruki:Get a grip. YOu're embarassing yourself.

Me: Right. Great fic!

fLamegaruru
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Hmm...you just kind of dropped Yukio from the story after he planted the spore...
ker-plop chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Really, really great. I'm glad to see that I entrusted one of my ideas to such capable hands. Glad you didn't botch up the ending like Toei did with Season 02! BLEAAAHHHH!
RadicalRavenclaw chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
taiora rules, man. no matter what some people *coughproducerscough* say. really good and i hope you either write more to this or write another taiora for us. later, *IAC*
mili chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Not what I was expecting. I perfer Sorato, but I guess Taiora's fine. Actually, I liked this a lot. The way you explained what was happening was good.
Ice Wolf17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Awesome! Taiora rules! Keep on writing! Also, I think that might've been real if Sora had a dark spore in her and accidently said to go with Matt!
meh chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
awww...::sobs:: taiora is such a beautiful thing. never stop writing taioras, okay? these are great...
MLPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Nice taiora. Do keep writing!