Reviews for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
so gripping never thought id say this but im actually crying
Saakshi chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Very nice
Saakshi chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Excellent! Mind blowing! I was never a big supporter of fanfic, as I assumed it mutilated the originality of stories. But this is amazing. It does not stray away from JKR's plot. I love it! Keep it up! Keep writing. Tinuelena, is it? Keep up the good work! I love your writing. And this is the world's biggest Potterhead commenting.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/23/2014
I love this, can I please see this in a movie that matches it perfectly. Harry died, I actually liked how it worked out in this story. I also like how you took the trio back to hogwarts this would have been a great ending for J.K. Rowling to write, though everyone would cry for hours. Thank you for such a great story!
mayejrmorris chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
I just started this story and plan to finish it and must say you have done a really good job for your own version of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Well got to finish it.
curiouly intrigued chapter 34 . 11/29/2009
...i always thought harry would survive somehow from page 1 but you didn't make that happen for me and i liked it...weird.
tilly-tally-tease chapter 34 . 5/25/2008
so heart rending! but definately the way i think it should have happened! still love the seventh book, but harry just had to go, and you work it so nicely :)

love it terribly!
x3MANDO chapter 34 . 2/15/2008
Last chapter! I feel bad that I didn't review this when I read it lsat time! So sorry, but I think it was really late or something...?

GREAT fict anyway, write more!

~mandolii!~
x3MANDO chapter 32 . 2/15/2008
Harry died... this is the third time I'm reading your story, and it still fascinates me. I noticed however, that you've only got 16 reviews. I seriously think its because this is rated K . Indeed, I wouldn't have read this is I didn't chance upon it through a link in your profile. Splendidly done.

~mandolii1~
pstibbons chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Dunno if this fic is good or not, but it's a shame it has so few reviews. Can't you change the summary so more people find it? Tell us what the ships are, at least.
munchnzoey chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
great story!
Sirie chapter 34 . 9/12/2007
I have to say. I almost like your story better than JKs. I wouldn't have killed Harry, but that's just me. Wonderful job, by the way. I like the couplings better than JKs too. Amazing job.
lasting illusion chapter 29 . 7/25/2007
Your story is also kinda confusing...sorry about the way your scenes change and stuff it's hard to tell what's going on...Even though there is all this stuff that is so different from the real Harry Potter books, I can't help but continue reading!
lasting illusion chapter 17 . 7/25/2007
I was reading this and was surprised to see that somethings were actually pretty close to the last Harry Potter book. But I must say the whole, Malfoy/Hermione thing is ridiculous, I'm not trying to be mean, but up until this chapter, I was really looking forward to the next chapters, but now I just want to cry. It has to be Ron/Hermione, JK Rowling wanted it that way! Anyways the story is pretty good...
Nurvingiel chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
If only it turned out that Petunia really was that nice eh?