Reviews for Midnight Mist
Searcher616 chapter 14 . 9/30
Update please
LostInThePathOfLife chapter 14 . 9/26
Oh my.. Just when the most awaited day was abt to come! Pls update soon.. I badly wanna know how they'll confront Hiashi..
The story so far was really good.. I desperately look forward to read more of it!
futuranna chapter 14 . 4/9/2015
i cried when i see this wasn't completed nor updated in years.
yeah so i'm not saying you HAVE to completed, i'm just saying you're the reason for my tears.
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Another great Hinata Story!lol
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
Guest chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
Please update this story. Love it!
hinatalover007 chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
keep up the good work
hinatalover007 chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
I told you I loved your story
keep up the good work
ja ne
hinatalover007 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
amazing fanfic. so far so good
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
OMG! I'm totally lovingggg this story! Everything íş great! I'm glad Sasuke has returned! 2013 íş nearly over! When are you going to update? Please update asap before this year ends. Its been quite a long time! :) love this story!
Dokuganryu chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
You said that long ago and 2013 has only four months left to go before it ends, i cant wait for the last 2 chapters as well as the climax, cant wait for Sasuke to hit that bastard with Kirin or his chidori technique [Ultimate Ninja 5] and crush him slowly, painfully with Susanoo and then burn him while he's still alive with Amaterasu or rather than all of the above Sasuke should torture him to death with Tsukuyomi
Little lily chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
Right now I'm listening to "Halo" by Beyonce. So, I think this song represent the feeling between Sasuke and Hinata. If u read this, pls update and finish it ,give a happy ending!
Little lily chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
So no update?! Who is that psychopat? Geez..
Dokuganryu chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
''It's always the quiet ones'', she blushed at the very first encounter, things will get interesting
Guest chapter 14 . 6/19/2013