Reviews for Combustion
Von chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
Unable to refuse. Weaker spark becomes submissive. Wow. Way to kill the romance, dude. :P
BUMBLEBEE chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
I LOVE IT
Thornesedge chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
Very entertaining! My first Bumblebee/Sam fix, and I loved it!
Its all the same chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
that was amazing I cant believe how well you put them together this story is amazing im spechless!
anon chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
Oh man I am SO tense right now! XD I love this story! I love that Bee had to call in Starscream! I just love it o_o
Fan chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Oh good grief, it's so .. I don't know how to explain it!

I sorta went with the feeling, the dark, panic and couldn't breathe. You're an amazing writer! Looking forward to read all the chapters! : D
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
:D
00000909000000 chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
I saw your story recced several places on LJ, so I thought I would give it a try and I am very glad I did. It was so awesome. I love that they way you write Sam/Bee in a way that you never forget that Bee is an alien and with that comes a whole host of differences. I loved that you wrote for both Sam and Bee's pov, really added depth to the story. The ending was so beautiful, and I am very glad that you like happy endings, because this one was the best.

Thanks so much for sharing! :)
fififolle chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
OMG! And I need to sleep :) Darn it! Great, great fic :) Maybe read more tomorrow... *flail*
fififolle chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
*wibble*

Genius!
fififolle chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
I'm really enjoying this. Found it after a chat conversation and google and Livejournal *g* Fantastic :D
littletenyo chapter 14 . 3/4/2011
Oh my gosh! This has to be one of the best fic i read in...well ever, the way you write is amazing:D the emotion it was like i could feel it and i was like sooo sad when i thought B and Sam wouldnt have that connection anymore, in all it waas Fantastic.
l2adiol2obot chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
Holy omg. This just keeps getting more and more epic!
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
okay so no no no no no no! you can't have sama feeling receed they might not disappear but still the whole dicussion between sam and bumblebee made me cry. do you hear what i'm saying.. i'm reading this story while listening to nicki minaj and starting crying. thats just not right but i love this story so far though the (i assume sex part) was really wierd and my imagination got away fom me P~ i want more can't wait to read the next part. btw whats it like in the austrillia michigan is boring actually the u.s period is boring.
bagirrra chapter 15 . 7/23/2010
Oh, it is wonderful! Could I translate it?