Reviews for Gabriel and Sylar
Simplified Chaos chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Nice idea, though it seemed a bit rushed here. I could see this being made into a decent chapter fic, to tell the truth. However, I still loved it.
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is amazing. Its subtle yet powerful emotions wowed me. I'm not even a fan of tragedy or one-shots. Loved it!
Jinxed4Ever chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This was awesome. You write very well and I will go to your ohter fic to continue reading any Sylar goodness. (Needless to say, I started watching Heroes because of Sylar.) You are very talented and any fic that is about Sylar and is superbly written, I will read. And yours is one of them. :)

You would not believe how many Sylar/OC fics I've come across and are just ... not good. Anyway, keep up the good work! Do another one! insert evil laughter here
synjax chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Aw, man...he's gonna take Claire' power...(

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
remuslives chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
oh that was awful! i hated your ending. it was good but ugg, i'm a happy endings kinda girl. so i'm just going to pretend that the end didn't happen. okay? i liked the tears in his eyes as he said though.
Psychomech chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Cute!
RoseRedMisery chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
why are all these stories so fucked up!
Haku chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I loved the ending. Even though it was a bit sad.
Minnow chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Though I won't say the Sylarie aspect is my favorite pairing, I will say this story is wonderfully written. The details are just right and the end is perfect. Keep up the amazing work.
Nogard chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Interesting AU. I like the Jekyll/Hyde take on him (them).

One thing that struck me as odd was your disclaimer that Claire was of legal age. I mean, murder is illegal too. Oh, well. Nice read.
JateSkateFate815 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
That was so good. Nice job!
Blue-Eyed-Blonde90 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Ooh very nice. Quite emotional, i liked the conflict he was having with himself.

PS.I'm writing a claire/sylar story too. I would love if u cud check that out & say if u like it :-)
sakuuya chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
There really aren't enough fics like this, that manage to have a Sylar pairing without ignoring what a psychopath he is. It's amazing how beautifully you capture his struggle, and acknowledge the fact that by now, there's no way Gabriel can win. Excellent, excellent fic.
hersheygal chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Claire and Sylar is jsut weird to think about, but I like it in your fic, and I love the two sides thing. I've always thought that about him. it's waht I like most about him actually. Gabriel just wants to be special, and he thinks by being Sylar he can do that, yet he doesn't want to hurt all those people. Sorry I'm ranting now. Anyways, this was really sad and it really illustrated Sylar's struggle. I really liked it! I can't wait to read more Heroes fics from you! :)
Miralys chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
yay! you wrote a heroes fic. heroes is one of my current tv loves (even though they steal so much from lost). this was a really interesting concept that sylar had the ability to change back to gabriel and that claire could help him do it.

i have to say i love the ending, morbid ending just aren't around as much as they should be; everyone always wants to end with a baby or marriage or something that feels good even though it is't right for the story. there's this really good heroes story about angela and linderman by alluneedisfaith. an interesting story could be from claire's point of view and her guilt about sylar because he tried to kill her and killed jackie.

miralys