Reviews for Late Night
Kimnd chapter 1 . 4/12
Ah, this is an excellent breath of fresh air. You make the characters have realistic interactions, and it makes for a very sweet story.
GOOD JOB
kaley the vampire lover chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
i ust have a couple things to say! one is awww! that was sooo sweet! i absolutly love this pairing its a new one for me anyway! so this story really helped to cement my love for it! i absolutly love this story and i am so happy that some one took the time to write something cute and sweet like this! i love this story really and truely!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
that was cute!
waitingfortruelove chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
OMG, this story is soo cute! / I hope you write a sequel to this one, because I so want to know what would happen if Jake and Spud were found out! I really like how you make the relationship seem more plausible by adding other characters and previous relationships into the storyline, and I hope you write more! :)
Jen chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
lmbo i did like it,an urs wasnt as cheesy or i duno,weird as some of the others,so props! :)
KingAleksander chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I read this story so long ago...and I loved it so much. :D I still do.

Great work, darling!
Asery Aseerrmio Ecvoll Asernil chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That was so sweet i think i got alot of cavities it was that sweet you rock
Danny Anime Girl chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wow this was cute and you got they're personalities perfect! _ I just barely thought of this pairing cause... for some reason it has never crossed my mind! its like... just as unpopular as Homura X Goku (Sorry Anime called Saiyuki) which is my favie anime (that isn't yaoi that is ;P)! LOL Anyways I really enjoyed this story its cute and full of realistic life XD Love it please write more and I'll look out for it 3
apachewarrior chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
i lyk it!:}
insanityx37 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Wow! That story was amazing. I loved it, I hope you come out with more, I mean you did, and those too were good, so keep up the good work!
LukeNoahFan chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I loved this story. It was so cute.
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I ... should be complimenting you but I can't think of anything cooler to say then Good Job! -.- Annoying, but I liked the story a lot. Also how Trixie said she didn't want to know what was in Spud's head.
emodragon4life chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
i liked it. i wish that people could be like that in real life instead of acting like dumbasses(excuse my language) when they find out that one of their friends are gay or anything. i really loved it though. great job.
Draco Darkheart chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
nice
LifeAnomaly chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This is a great one-shot. It's so cute.